Ch: 2- The talk.

/No one's POV/

Within Nezu's office of UA the rat principal was sitting on his arm chair with Hawks sitting across him.

Hawks: "Delicious tea, but not as good as chicken." He then went back to drinking the cup in his hands.

Nezu: "You have issues."

After a couple of minutes of just loudly drinking their tea, they set down their cups and looked at each other.

Nezu: "So neglect, abuse, and bullying?"

Hawks: "Yep."

Nezu: "Any proof?"

Hawks: "I am the number three pro hero."

Nezu: "how is that proof?!"

Hawks: "Do you think I would come here and waste our time over a lie?"

Nezu just looked at Hawks with a deadpan stare.

Hawks: "Oh come on! *sigh* look I know that it is hard to believe, but it is real. That girl in their had scars that were from explosions, and her bones were fractured and healed wrong meaning constant breaking of those bones. I met her three years ago... there was something wrong and I knew it but... I let her go. I regret it and I will not make the same mistake."

Nezu: *Sigh* "I will have Recovery Girl do a medical sweep and bring up her medical file."

Hawks: "Thanks Nezu." He responded gratefully.

Nezu: "Let's see if you are correct shall we?"

Twenty minutes passed as Recovery Girl walked in with a troubled expression.

She was holding a thin tan folder with a hospital symbol and Roxy's name on it.

Recovery Girl: "First off her quirk when it awakened healed every wound, so there is no trace of any injury ever done to her. But there is this."

She handed Nezu the folder, he opened it and read it quickly flipping through the papers it took him about two minutes to read it all.

Nezu: "Hawks there is no evidence to support your claim in this folder."

Hawks: "WHAT?! BUT-."

Nezu: "Hawks!" The bird hero quieted down.

Nezu: "There is no evidence because there is nothing! The reason I finished reading it so quickly is that there are only papers up until she was four! You are right she was neglected. We will do a investigation into this... thank you."

Hawks nodded as he got up and grabbed his coat leaving the room to go back to Roxy's side.