Cell

<------------->

<------------->

The sound of water falling onto concrete was the first thing that welcomed me back to consciousness. I stretched my limbs only to find them shackled, both my wrist and ankles. I gasped sitting up quickly looking at my body, I was wearing a nightgown laying on a bed, I was human. My body was still frail and weak however. I looked around the cell I was in, and found a tray of food in the middle of the room. I moved to get up but my legs immediately gave out and I hit the floor.

I winced when I felt my knees hit the rough surface. I crawled to the tray of food, my stomach nauseous with hunger. The shackles tore and scratched at my wrists and ankles as I moved the tray closer to me. I quickly grabbed a piece of bread and started to eat it. It wasn't stale like I had thought, but every bite and drink of water was a life saver. Maybe it was fresh? I felt like an animal tearing through the food. Not only did I feel like an animal I was scared and crying.

I had been a titan not long ago now I was back being a human. I couldn't even remember the last time I looked like this. Who was I before I turned into a man eating monster? I knew my name, and that's it. I finished the food until there was nothing left. Not even a single crumb. I found myself curling into myself and packing up into a corner.

The opening of a door interrupted my thoughts. I covered my mouth to stop the loud sobs.

"You didn't have to come with me this time." A voice said, "I have Moblit, I don't need you to"

"Tch."

Three figures walked over to where I was, the bad lighting and cell bars making it hard to see.

"Section commander, they aren't here."

"What?"
A small rustling nose and a lantern was illuminated filling half the cell with light. I closed my eyes quickly, my eyes burning with sensitivity.

"No look!"

No leave, just let me sleep.

I whimpered, scared of the things that would become of me if I tried to leave. So I stayed and curled into myself as the light got brighter and closer. I had not done anything wrong to hurt anyone. By the look of my body I was a young maybe mid 20. Why couldn't I remember my past?

A hand rested on my shoulder as I shook in fear.

"I'm not here to hurt you."

Immediately I relaxed, "Hange" I opened my eyes wincing at the bright light.

Hange smiled, "So you remember me?"

I nodded slowly looking behind her, and seeing Levi and Moblit.

"Do you have a name?" Hange asked, pulling my attention away from the two men standing at the cell door.

"Y/N"

"A last name?"

I shook my head, trying to rack my brain for it. What if I had never had one.

"Dont worry about it, it's not important." They said, sitting down beside me.

Hange was kind, but maybe they used that to get information. Maybe they would get rid of me once they had everything they needed.

"What are you thinking about?"

My eyes snapped over to them. I sighed shrugging while scratching my head. This whole situation was a mess honestly.

"That's alright, I imagine your mind is scattered right now" They hummed.

How could they be so understanding?

"I was going to take blood samples, but I don't know what kind of condition you are in." They said putting a syringe back in their pocket, "Wouldn't want to make you feel sick" They smiled.

I looked back down at my hands. They didn't look perfect, they had small scars painted on them. I wonder what the rest of my body looked like. Was it just as damaged as my hands?

"You know I don't think you are a shifter" Hange said cheerfully, "Erens injuries heal like nothing happened, you however still have scars."

I smiled. I went to change positions but my shackles tugged at my skin again. I winced moving my legs back and rubbing the skin. It was rubbed raw from the shackles. I glanced at Hange who had a sympathetic look.

"I'll get you out of here soon." They said.

"Section commander, we should be leaving." Moblit said.

"Hange sighed getting up and wiping the dirt off there pants.

"I'll bring you dinner, don't want you starving." They grinned before walking out the lantern.

Moblit closed the door and locked it. The three left, leaving in darkness.

I dragged myself back to the bed and climbed up. Sleeping was out of the picture, being a titan who always needed to sleep was nice, but now as a human I could only sleep for so long before sleep would become difficult. As I layed listening to the drip of water I realized something In my self.

Just as a fire brings people warmth, and protection. Hange brought me those things as well. Maybe it was because they were kind, seemed to care and would give me a chance. Maybe that is why I feel like this. They were kind to me even as a monster, even when no one else would. I felt loved. I feel seen, and not like an item.

Because of Hange.

<----------->

I have not outlined this whole story..SOOO

Are you guys wanting a sad, or happy ending?