Awaken

Chris gasp as his eyes widen awake. He was in a blank room; he was in bed with bandages on his head. He can still see as he was panting in fear, wonder where he is or what just happen. It was so weird to him, all he remembers was he was sent to the hospital after he was in an incident, but he barely remembered what has happen, all he ever remembered is hearing a voice, repeatedly apologising to him all the time.

Then, it all came back to him, his older brother and his friends put his head in Fredbear's mouth. It causes him to have anxiety of seeing his brother again. Then, a woman in a nurse's uniform walks in, froze once she saw Chris. Chris looks at her, confused and scared, then the woman runs off while calling for the doctors. Chris looks around as he looks for his dear friend, Fredbear, he gasps once he saw Fredbear as a plushie doll, Chris grabbed it and hugged it.

After a few moments, a doctor walks in, wearing its usual uniform. He looks surprised to see Chris awake which scared Chris, he was afraid that he might've done something wrong. "W-Where am I?" Chris asked, afraid.

"You're in the hospital, Chris. Tell me, are you feeling pain?" The doctor asked as he sit down on the bed with Chris, he was holding a clipboard as he waits for Chris answers. "No." Chris answered, looking down as he clutches Fredbear. "It's okay, Chris, you're in good hands. Do you remember what happen before you came here?" The doctor asked, writing down his clipboard.

"Um...I was...in an incident in Fredbear Family Diner's Restaurant..." Chris answered as he remembers that scary day. The doctor hummed as he writes it down in his clipboard, then Chris asked. "How long have I been out?" It made the doctor sighs as he rubs his eyes, he takes a deep breath before answering. "You have been in a coma for 34 years, Chris. Today, it's 2021, May 5th." Chris' eyes narrowed in shock as he stood there, holding Fredbear so tightly. The doctor felt sadness for Chris before he pets Chris' head.

"You are somehow never able to grow in the coma for some reason, that incident must've knock your head very hard. Right now, you'd be 43-years-old if it wasn't for the incident." The doctor replied as Chris stare down, thinking about his life now. "I-Is there any of my relatives still alive?" Chris asked. The doctor sighs before he shook his head, sees Chris grew even more scared and worried about his life. "Don't worry, there will be someone out there that wants you as their son, I promise." The doctor comforted Chris by patting his back.

Chris didn't respond as he still hug Fredbear, he wasn't ready for his new life, then he asks the doctor. "What happen to my brother?" Chris asked which surprises him. "After what he did to you?" The doctor asked. "Please..." Chris begged, quietly. The doctor sighs before answering. "He...went to heaven." That struck Chris' heart, he wasn't sure what to feel, all mixed feelings of great sorrow and worry was around his head.

The doctor went over to the closet to grab Chris' normal clothes and shoes. "Better get you dressed, the nurse will get food and water for you." The doctor replied, given Chris the clothes and shoes. "Okay..." Chris mumbled as the doctor help Chris out of bed. Chris walks over to the bathroom and get dressed in there, he can't help but feel sick while still in the bathroom, he knew that it's clean, but he notices how small it is which given him some nerves.

Chris quickly comes out of the bathroom and start putting his shoes on, then he grabbed Fredbear. "Do you feel any sick?" The doctor asked. Chris shook his head before he stayed near the doctor, afraid of what is happening now in 2021. Then, Chris was taken to a room where there's a table with eggs and bacon, Chris quickly come over due to his hunger, he starts eating the eggs and bacon.

After he finish, the doctor start unbandage his head and reveal his hair is still growing, the surgery must've come to success. "Alright, let's keep on checking up on you until you are ready to go to you new home." The doctor replied, smiling. Chris sighs as he holds Fredbear tightly.