Recused?

Chris eyes widen as he awakens from his sleep, Nightmare was shaking him by grabbing his arms. "Chris! My god! You're awake! What happen!?" Nightmare asked, worried before Chris sits up, he coughed a bit before responding. "Your brother was in my dream..." Nightmare's eyes narrowed before growling, he forgotten to block Dream from entering Chris' dreams.

"Chris, stay here, I'll be back after a moment." Nightmare respond as he left the room. Chris watches him leave, thinking about what he'll do, he sighs as he remembers letting his animatronic minions go and attack Dream, but never managed to reach Dream because he was awaken. Soon, Fell walks in with Frisk which surprised Chris. Fell left Frisk to do his business, Frisk walks up to Chris with a worried look. "Hey Chris...how are you?" Frisk asked. "I'm-*Cough*-alright! Just coughing..." Chris mumbled, feeling ill.

"Prince Chris, letting you know, you have Wednesday off next week since you pass out and possibly best to give you a break, also, you have a flu." The doctor explained to Chris. "A flu?" Chris asked. "A flu is a contagious respiratory illness caused by influenza viruses that infect the nose, throat, and sometimes the lungs. You will recover after five or seven days, how are you feeling?" The doctor asked. "I'm feeling...sick and-*cough roughly*" His cough interrupt him as he lay down, letting out a sickening whine. Frisk frown to see her friend is sick.

"You might need to get a vaccine once the flu is gone. I'll talk to your father about it." The doctor replied before he starts packing his tools. "Wait, does that mean...a needle?" Chris asked, eyes narrowed. "You mean a syringe? Yes." The doctor responded as he finishes packing and start working on a computer. Chris started to sweat in fear of needles, remembering his last doctor back in 1987. The doctor was grabbing him like holding him hostage, then stick the needle in him while he struggles, it was painful to him.

Chris whimpered at the thought of needles that he saw in TVs what his brother forced him to watch. Frisk lay a hand on Chris' hand, making him snap out of it. "Hey Chris, are you okay?" Frisk asked, worried. Chris looks at Frisk, seeing her worried look. "I'm-*cough*-fine...just bad-*cough*-memories..." Chris answered, continued coughing as he felt his throat is sore, and he seems to be having a headache.

Frisk sighs in worry before she grabbed a cup of water and given it to Chris. Chris accepted it, grabbed the cup in a shiver, feeling chills down his body before he drinks the cup of water. Frisk hummed as she given Chris a head pat.

---

Dream eyes widen, awaken. Dream looks around his surroundings, finding Blueberry and Ink there in worry. "Dream! Are you okay?!" Blueberry asked, worried as Dream sits up from his bed. "We're too late...Chris is now working with them..." Dream mumbled, frown as he looks down. Blueberry and Ink stare at Dream in shock. "What do you mean the human is working with them!?" Ink asked. "I mean he has joined them...I've seen what he can do..." Dream responded with a dark look.

"W-What should we do?" Ink asked, worried. "I don't know..." Dream mumbled, gets off from bed before walking off to the balcony and sits down on a chair, thinking about what he could do. Blueberry ran off to tell Sci about what happen. Ink walks over to Dream and stand beside him, he looks at the day, staring at the fields before asking. "Can you tell me what happen in his dream?" Ink asked, making Dream silent for a long moment.

"I saw him and his dead mother in small house, they were having desserts together. Then, Chris found me...he knew I was suspicious and an enemy of my brother. He has been...asking questions about me saving children and people...that I might've brought them back to the dark place...he says I can't save everyone..." Dream explained. Ink blinks in surprise before sighing. "He is true...we can't save everyone, what else did he say?" Ink asked. "He says I'm a villain..." Dream responded.