Games and Cooking

A week later, Chris was in the library, currently studying on math. Chris was sitting on a chair with a desk that has his math books, calculators, blocks to count the numbers and all that. Nightmare was packing some books and placing them back to their place on the shelf. Chris hummed as he plays with his pencil and drawing circles, then he asked. "So, six times two is twelve? Like, six plus six is twelve?" Chris asked. "Correct, you're doing really well, son." Nightmare replied.

Chris nodded at the compliment as he read into the book. "Do I have to learn maths? I mean, what do I have to do when I become king?" Chris asked. "There's a lot of responsibilities you must do as king, you had to take care of your kingdom and your people." Nightmare responded. "What if I don't want to be king?" Chris asked. Nightmare draw seven minus nineteen on the blackboard before responding. "You're going to."

Chris didn't take any defence since he knew that he won't be king until he is old enough. Chris looks at the blackboard as Nightmare spoken. "Seven minus nineteen. What's the answer?" Nightmare asked. "Um...is it twelve?" Chris answered. "Well, take away known as minus, there's also another word: Negative." Nightmare responded. "So...I'm wrong?" Chris asked. "Not entirely, you got the right numbers, but it is in backwards, what happens behind a zero?" Nightmare asked, draw a one with a plus on it. "Um...I don't know." Chris responded, embarrassed.

"It's called a Negative One, then there's a negative two and negative three, like a mirror." Nightmare explained as he draws a negative two and negative three. Chris blinks in surprise before quickly standing up. "So! There's a Negative twelve!" Chris answered. "Yep, that's the correct answer." Nightmare replied with a proud smile. Chris sighs in relief that he has learn about Minus and Negative.

"Here is another question, what's five times three?" Nightmare asked, write it down on the blackboard. Chris hummed as he thought about it for a long time then he answered. "Fifteen!" Nightmare nodded as he replies. "You're doing a great job on math, now, answer this: seven plus three and a half?" Nightmare asked. "Three and a half...?" Chris asked. Then, Nightmare draw three and a half: 3.5. "A half is a five." Nightmare answered. "Oh, um...then it's...ten and a half?" Chris answered.

"Correct!" Nightmare responded as Chris sighs in relief. "You're doing so well, son." Nightmare replied, pet Chris' head. Chris smiles that he has education on learning numbers and maths. "Now, for the hard part what is fifty-" Then, there was a door knocking, Nightmare heads off to answer the door. Chris sits there as he waited for his father to come back.

Nightmare opens the door and finds Killer there. "I found some papers about Chris and his birth, biological family and his incident if you like to know about them." Killer responded, giving it to Nightmare. "Thank you." Nightmare replied, politely which surprised Killer. Nightmare used to be so brute and cruel, now he acts like royal and treating everyone with respect, of course, it's possibly because Chris is there, and Nightmare wants to teach him to be respectful.

Nightmare shuts the door before heading over to Chris while reading the papers. He learns Chris has a brother and a young sister, he's basically the middle child. Then, his younger sister died in an accident in Circus Baby Pizza World, then he found the incident of his older brother purposely but regrettably forced Chris go into Fredbear animatronic mouth. Nightmare sighs as he places the papers aside.

"What's in those papers?" Chris asked. "Nothing, Chris. It's nothing for you to worry about." Nightmare answered, giving Chris a smile. Chris didn't ask again and decided to leave it alone, he continued his lesson with Nightmare and learn a lot through maths. Nightmare was wondering who Chris' biological father is, but he'll read the papers after the lesson.

---

After the lesson, Nightmare was reading into the papers of information about Chris' family and his history in his office. Nightmare learns that Chris' father works in Fredbear Family Diner, Freddy Faz Bear Pizzeria and Circus Baby Pizza World which surprise Nightmare since he works anything that involved with pizzas and animatronics which caught Nightmare suspicious.