Chapter 2

Mikoto and Kizashi were watching Sakura play with a stuffed bunny.

She had a cute fluffy blue bunny jumpsuit, bunny ears as a hoodie to take them on or off, a little bit of her hair was in a swirl and tied with a bow, a dummy to complete the look.

Mebuki walked over to the rosette, heels clacking against the floor.

She kneeled down and rested her hands on her knees, "Sakura, my friend will be here soon with her son, do you want to meet her?"

Little Sakura turned her head, eyes sparkling as she smiled.

Mebuki smiled, "I'll take that as a yes"

Sakura tapped her tiny hands on the floor, calling over their pet, their kitten, Poppy.

They had a Maine coon kitten.

Poppy walked over on all fours and placed herself in Sakura's lap, fluffy tail swishing up to the rosettes nose, making her want to sneeze.

Mebuki heard a knock at the door, signalling her friend had arrived.

Mebuki squealed before rising off the floor and towards the door. (HEY I MADE A RHYME-)

The blonde haired woman opened the door to see her best friend standing in the doorway, Mikoto Uchiha had a smile on her face as she waved.

Itachi held onto Sasuke, careful not to drop his little brother, while Sasuke just gripped the front of Itachi's shirt.

"Welcome, Mikoto!" Mebuki beamed.

Mikoto lightly giggled, "Thank you, Mebuki!"

(I just realised Mikoto and Mebuki both have an M at the start of their name while Sasuke and Sakura both have an S. SAME WITH IZUMI AND ITACHI. Coincidence? 🤔)

The two woman began chatting about unimportant things, while Itachi walked past the two mothers and walked through the house.

Sasuke pulled on Itachi's shirt to get his attention.

Itachi looked down to see innocent beady Onyx eyes.

"Nii-San, where are we?" Sasuke asked out of curiosity.

Itachi smiled before answering, "The woman in front of us is Okaa-San's best friend"

The youngest Uchiha turned his head towards the blonde haired woman, and smiled.

"Konichiwa!" Sasuke beamed. (If you don't know Konichiwa means Hello in Naruto, maybe in Japanese too idk)

Mebuki bent down to Itachi's height, smiling brightly at the young Uchiha.

"Konichiwa, Sasuke-Kun! Do you want to meet my daughter?"

Sasuke nodded as the brothers followed the two women to the living room.

Kizashi was sitting on the couch, reading a scroll as Sakura sat on his lap, looking down, holding Poppy gently, giving her pets.

Sakura lifted her head and Sasuke thought he saw an angel.

The rosette tilted her head to the side, bright gorgeous emerald eyes questioning her mother.

"Sakura, this is Mikoto, those are her son's, Itachi and Sasuke" Mebuki answered.

As soon as her eyes landed on the youngest Ravenette, her face went different shades of red as she hid her face in Poppy's fur.

On the other hand, Sasuke thought it was adorable.

Gently jumping from his brothers arms, he stalked over to the couch.

As soon as he reached the couch, he slowly climbed up, not to alert the pink haired beauty as her face was in her kittens fur.

He reached his small hand out to the Pinkette and placed it on her head.

Sakura jumped, looking back up to stare into beautiful Onyx eyes.

Mikoto and Mebuki were squealing in joy, Itachi smirked while Kizashi scowled.

Sasuke twirled her pink locks with his Index finger, liking the feel of it on his fingertips.

Noticing Sakura's pink cheeks, he pulled his hand away gently to cup Sakura's cheeks with his hands. (And no, not those cheeks, dirty readers-)

He slowly leaned closer and...

....

....

....

....

Kissed her on the forehead.