16: Smart One

Ahhhhhh!!!! updated twice in 2 days! i'm extremely proud of myself!

###########IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!!

So, does anyone know any BOY names (besides Alexander and Adrian) that are long and start with A? I need them for an upcoming surprise......

Ohhhhh.....;D get excited!

So comment, and the winner will get a dedication!

;D

READ ON!!!!!!!

~{Katy}~

Ps....not edited

CHAPTER 16

<<<<<<<<<<An Hour or so Later>>>>>>>>>

<<<<<<<<ALEXANDRIA'S POV>>>>>>>>

My whole body is tingling. As if Adrian was close; close to this hell I'm in. My wolf started jumping around inside my head.

*MATE! HE HAS COME FOR US!* she shouted with glee.

I just shook my head.

I have gone days without food and water, and my babies were taking all the nutrients from my body. Maybe my body was finally giving up and the moon goddess was letting me go easy by letting hallucinating that Adrian was here, that he was saving me.

She was taking pity on me.

I scoffed in my head. Why would she be taking pity on me? She's the one that let me be brought to this hellhole.

She's the one that made Sam a crazy lunatic; she let his wolf take over.

But she's also the one that gave me my mate and my angels.

I slumped back near my cell wall; I hadn't even noticed that I had been yanking on my chains.

I was just about to fall asleep, for possibly the last time, when the door crashed open, banging against the wall.

____________________

<<<<<<<ADRIAN'S POV>>>>>>>

My whole body was tingling as we got closer to Alexandria. My wolf was banging around in my head, not wanting to waste a precious second to be by our mate again.

And he was starting to give me a headache.

*Will you quit it! I can't focus if you're acting like a raging lunatic!* I screamed, angrily at my wolf.

*Shut up Adrian. I want my mate. She is hurting, and I'm going to hurt the ones who have hurt her. Even if I have to take control. And, you will give it to me immediately.* he stated in his Alpha voice. I rolled my eyes mentally.

*You can't boss me around, smart one. You and I are one and the same.* I stated smugly.

All I got was a frustrated huff. I smirked.

My dad raised a questioning eyebrow at me. He was probably wondering why I was smiling at a time like this.

"My wolf." I stated, slightly embarrassed. He laughed and shook his head, then his smile was gone.

"5 mins to landing." He said, his laughter replaced by determination and anger.

This time, I smiled an evil smile.

____________________

(((((((((((Read the note at the top! It's very important!)))))))))

<<<<<<<MELISSA'S POV>>>>>>>

( Oh forgot about her didn't you? She's Adrian's sister; Alexa's best friend.)

I can't wait to get a piece of the bastard that to Alexa.

And yes, i did sneak onto the plane.

Currently, I am hiding in a bathroom, waiting for them to leave so I can follow.

I need to get her to safety.

She's my best friend.

I heard foot steps leading to the bathroom door, and I froze.

Oh, shit. I've been discovered.

___________________

<<<<<<VICTORIA'S POV>>>>>>>

The stupid car wasn't working, and it took extra long to get it started.I should have been there by now, but I'm only a few minutes away. I smirked. While I had been waiting, I had had some fun with the driver. He was got, but not as good as Adrian. And I will have him back.

"5 minutes to go, love." The driver purred. I rolled my eyes.

"We're done. That was just a bit of fun while we waited. It'll never happen again."

He frowned and sighed. Disappointed, he turned back to the road.

I rolled my eyes again and thought of all the beautiful babies Adrian and I would have.

As soon as I got rid of that bitch, Alexandria.

Even if it's the last thing I do.

____________________

Heyyyyyyyy!

You like?! It's pretty long, if I do say so myself.....if you didn't read the AN at the top, please do so now!

Thanks!

~{Katy}~

Until next time, READ ON!

:D

Ps...."smart one." Is an insult that I use....I use it if someone does or says something dumb....so, yes....I use it a lot....;)