6: No Protection

Hello!

OMG....I GOT ONTO THE WEREWOLF LIST! AHHHH!

Thanks for reading guys! I appreciate it!

:D

~{Katy}~

ps...sorry for any and all errors....NOT EDITED.

____________________________________________________________________________

()

Adrian's POV

I can't believe it's my best childhood friend, Alexandra, or Lexipop.

Whatever.

She was beautiful inside and out.

And she was all mine.

I turned over in out bed, looking at her sleeping face. Her skin was shining from the light that was coming through the window. I smiled softly at my frestbmark on her neck.

My wolf was purring in content and happiness. But, he wasn't sated. He wanted more of her.

He wanted to see her swollen with my child....preferably children.

He want pups to take car of.

A piece of her and me.

But we could wait until we're out of high school. I was about to turn over and fall back asleep when I froze.

Wait.

We didn't use protection.....

Oh shit.

____________________________________________________________________________

Alexa's POV

I woke up the next morning to see the most beautiful brown eyes staring at me. His chest was bare and I saw his delicious 8 pack. I smiled softly. I'm glad we mated.

When we were younger, I had hoped that he would be my mate. Adrian was my very first crush. Even after he had left, I had still had a crush on him after all these years of running.

Adrian started brushing my cheek with his finger. I raised an eyebrow.

"What were you thinking about, love?" he asked, his voice husky with sleep. I yawned then replied.

"Nothing." he got mad instantly. He grabbed my chin roughly. Not enough to hurt me, but just enough to get my attention. He leaned over and looked directly into my eyes, our noses pressed against each other.

"Keeping secrets already, love? What, am I not your mate? Are you going to reject me?" he said angrily. My eyes widened suddenly.

"No! I-I was just t-thinking about something embarrassing. I-I would n-never reject y-you!" I stuttered. His gaze softened and he pecked my lips.

"What were you thinking about, Lexipop?" Asked Adrian. I grinned at the nickname, but blushed a deep red at my thoughts. He chuckled at raised an eyebrow. I sighed and squeezed my eyes shut.

"Iwasthinkingabouthowi'vehadacrushonyousinceiwas5andhowihopedyouweremymateandhowgladiamthatyouare." I rushed out. I opened one eye to see him smiling brightly at me.

"You really have had a crush on me since you were 5?" he asked happily. I nodded. He sighed in content and rested his head on my shoulder. He then stiffened just a quickly. I looked at him.

"what's wrong, Adrian?" I asked, concerned. He lifted his head and looked into my eyes with his beautiful brown ones.

"You do realize that we didn't use protection right?" he asked slowly. I shot up out of the bed and raced to the bathroom, hearing Adrian trail behind me. I started digging through the drawers, practically throwing the unwanted objects on the floor.

Oh shit.

Where's that pregnancy test?

I was scared. Even if I did get pregnant, we had 2 months of school left. A werewolf pregnancy lasts about 3 months. It was 3x faster than human pregnancies. But since it was an Alphas baby, it might only be 2 months because the baby is so strong.

I really don't wanna have my water break at graduation.

Adrian was standing in the doorway, staring at me.

"Relax, Lex! There is only a 50/50% chance you'll get pregnant!" he exclaimed.

"I don't like those odds Adrian! Remember, if it's an Alpha, it more like an 80% chance I'll get pregnant!" I screeched. I was looking in the last drawer when I found it.

The pregnancy test.

I grabbed it from the drawer and pulled it out of the box.

Adrian was still standing at the door.

"Get out!" I growled. He rolled his eyes and shut the door. I heard the bed spring squeak.

Ok. Here goes nothing.

____________________________________________________________________________

I was waiting for the stick to tell me if I was pregnant or not.

Damn stick!

After 5 minutes, it was ready.

I took deep breath and picked it up.

The sign read....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! CLIFFY!

I'm evil.....>:)

LOL!

So....do you think she is pregnant, or isn't pregnant?

Sorry if it's not that long...:/

COMMENT AND VOTE!!!!

~{Katy}~