Manumit

Year 2018:

Estee a seventeen year old girl from Lovedale, nilgiri. She is loaded. Her parents had a ground admits of pine trees in fern hill, there she used to ride horse. When she saw the news about eclipse, she wanted to see it. Her parents never allowed her to go out during eclipse.

Since she was in the fern hill with her cousins for a weekend, she decided to witness the eclipse alone. She excused herself and left the quarters while most of them are asleep after the lunch. She ran to the saddle horse. And hopped on. She couldn't see the sun, it was cloudy and it seemed like a twilight time of the day. The sun began to lose its power.

She kept her eyes fixed on the sky until she noticed the horse made a jump and entered into the forest. She started screaming but no one was there around to save her. The horse started acting weird. She felt like it was possessed. She started to quiver and she shouted for help. But suddenly the horse stopped and reared up. Which made her fall from the saddle. She rolled on the ground and hit the small stone like structure which was on the ground. Her skin tore on her forehead and the blood started to ooze out. Her blood dribbled on the stone. the sun is fully gone. The place filled with darkness. she pressed her hand on her forehead and tried to get up holding the tree. She was unstable and worn out since her head is already bleeding. She looked around and decided to walk south.

When she placed her first step. She heard a rustle. She thought someone was there to help and turned around. It was a sculpture of a 6 feet man. The stone started to crack. She gulped and took a step back. She literally saw the stone shedding bit by bit. Only then she noticed the man was covered with the large velvet black wings which had claws. She was stunned and couldnt move or react. The mans eyes remain closed even after he was manumitted. Suddenly her brain ordered her to scream. When she opened her mouth to scream, just the air came out and she couldn't speak. She couldn't hear her voice but she could hear everything around her. Tears rolled down her cheeks, she tried to scream harder bending her neck down, panicking.

Ashwin: "hey estee!" He smirked.

She froze looking at him. Within a second the wings are gone. He looked like a god. His face was shining. He dressed like a normal human. And he know her name. She felt like he is going to kill her. Now when her brain told her to run, she couldn't move her legs. Her face had sweat droplets out of fear. Her eyes turned red. He moved closer. And locked her eyes with his. His eyes gave out an energy which is invisible for naked eyes. Not even a second, she smirked back like she already knew him. He hypnotized her already.

Ashwin: "Shall i?"

She titled her neck with a smile. He smiled back and moved closer. He moved her hair to the side and injected his fangs into her neck. He feed himself to survive, once again in this earth as a vampire. Once he was done with this feast which he had after a 1000 years. Before she could open her eyes. He flew away. No one can see him when he travels in that speed. Not even a second he is no where around to be seen. She is still being hypnotized but she wouldn't know. And there is no trace of injury in her body. It was completely healed. There was no memory of him in her brain and the incident happened few minutes before. She was clueless about why she was in the middle of the pine forest.

He went to the only place his brain remembers. Mayavanam. When he stood in the middle of the forest a portal opened right before him from nowhere. He stepped inside. Yes it was the another dimension which is existing in the same world as us. But as a human beings our senses are restricted from knowing certain things. But the higher level creatures would know and see those things and can travel back and forth in that portals.

Ruthran: "nee varuvanu ninaikala theera" his eyes widened.
(I never thought you would come back, theera)

Ruthran is the wizard. He was friends with theeran aka ashwin and vilva aka sivaangi. Ashwin was turned into the stone by a tragic incident. Sivaangi who wanted to revenge got killed by a vampire slayer. But now the spell was broken by the blood of a girl on the eclipse day.