Eternal

Theeran: "i never thought you are foolish enough to come back in here again" he placed his hand on the branch she was leaning to.

Vilva: "i knew you would save me" she placed her hand on his. He could see his mother through her eyes. It seemed like he was well acquainted with her gleaming eyes.

Theeran: "why are you here?"

Vilva: "who are you?"

Theeran: "what made you think that i will save you?"

Vilva: "you can't lose me." She was right. She didn't bothered to give him a proper answer before but this is what his fear is. He can't lose her.

Theeran: "you came here to expose me?"

Vilva: "im not scared of you to expose you. I want to be with you. Every day. You are different from all."

Theeran: "what if i kill you?"

Vilva: "you cant do that"

Theeran: "you think so?"

He placed both his hands on the branch trapping her. Smell of her hair was stimulating his dead on fangs. He wasn't certain about holding himself from slurping her blood. But still he wanted to scare her away. She fixed her eyes on his face. Her heart struggle. She gulped and looked at his fangs slowly coming out piercing his parted lips. His wings retreated. He looked at her forehead which was now filled with sweat. He eyeballed her neck. She moved her head back in fear when his beard touched her cheek. He sniffed and proceeded. His hand which was on her left moved from the branch to her neck. He moved her hair from her neck. When she gasped and tried to move her feet slipped from the branch and she was falling from the top of the tree. When falling she saw him scrunch his forhead in guilt of not protecting her properly. She could see his desperation to save her. She was so sure that he will save her so that she wasn't screaming at all. As she was falling he was there flapping his wings and drapping his hands around her and pushing the wind downwards.

He almost took her to the top of the forest until there is oxygen. His wings still fluttering. She tilted her neck closing her eyes. She was ready to give her life to him if he is happy for atleast one second. The clouds was not so far from where they were. The birds rushed away seeing a human up in the air. He was willing to taste her blood. He took advantage of her offer. When he closed his eyes and slanted towards her neck. He felt weird. Never in his life he tasted someones blood without them screaming and fighting back. This time someone is volunteering their life. He pulled back. And saw her face. What a prepossessing face she has. He lost himself for the first time in his existence. He wrapped his hand tightly around her and cupped her cheek. Before she could open her eyes she felt a shock in her stomach. His lustrous lips was wet when pressed against hers. She never felt this way before. He gave life to some part of her which was docile. She couldn't stop her thoughts which wanted this to last forever. He receded when he felt she can't hold her breath longer like him. That two second of her respiration felt like years for him. He couldn't stop himself from having her.

Theeran: "you are doing something to me" before letting her go. His face suggested an indecision.

Vilva: "i gave myself to you. Even though you and i are dissimilar i can let anyone else have me. Take me with you. I dont want to continue to live my life this way. I need you."

Theeran: "what is your name?" Questioning off track.

Vilva: "vilva. Do you have a name?"

Theeran: "theeran. My father was a human. He named me" he is opening up to a human which he never thought he would.

Vilva: "so you can live with a human too?" She was arrested by him. All she could think was to live an unpredictable life with him. She knew it when she saw him. She was ready to trade anything for him.