Chapter 1: How to be nice to everyone

Step 1: Drop out of collage. Collage is a scam.

Step 2: Wake up in the city of Los Santos.

Step 3: Be nice to every person you meet.

Step 4: Go out of the apartments and ask someone if your voice box is working. If you're lucky, you'll find an Australian man trying to steal a motorbike in the middle of the road, also known as Irwin Dundee.

Step 5: Tell the man that you have problems with your vision and don't forget to accidentally punch him a few times.

Step 6: After fixing your vision problems ask Dundee to teach you how to steal a car and sign up for house jobs.

Step 7: Buy Dundee a bottle of Whiskey - he'll love that.

Step 8: Do something dumb so Dundee will steal your shoes (for example flex your F muscle and fall out of the car). With your shoes gone, you'll have a motive for robbing houses.

Step 9: Fail to rob a microwave and get caught by the cops. Don't run away.

Step 10: Admit that you were trying to steal a microwave and apologize for it.

Step 11: Keep saying that you're turning a new leaf because you don't wanna be a criminal anymore after being caught first day in the city.

Step 12: Get a job at every possible place (Burger Shot, Roosters Rest, Casino, Hayes Autos).

Step 13: Don't show up to work at all.

Step 14: Sign up for house jobs even though you were supposed to turn a new leaf.

Step 15: Make friends and rob houses with them until Dundee takes you on a bank job.

Step 16: Be bad at driving/or not the best at driving.

Step 17: Keep grinding houses until you find a Green Dongle. In the meantime, take an online hacking course and learn how to hack laptops.

Step 18: Never show up to any of your work places (except if it's Burger Shot because you can get free food from there).

Step 19: Get Lang Buddha to fire you from Roosters Rest at least 5 times.