Chapter 4: How to do the Rainbow Road heist

Step 1: Rob more banks with everyone to have connections with every criminal in the city.

Step 2: Earn enough money to buy your own legal car (recommended: Sultan Mk 3). You will need it for the Rainbow Road heist.

Step 3: While preparing to hit the City Vault for the second time, make sure your head pops because some idiot broke your internet. It will make the whole Twitter suffer and cry that they miss you for three whole days.

Step 4: Come back after and actually prepare to hit the Vault again.

Step 5: Make sure the bois blow up another plane.

Step 6: Jump after Mr Lang when he accidentally falls off the bridge. He will appreciate your loyalty.

Step 7: Make sure you have only 1000 dollars in your bank account before robbing the vault.

Step 8: It's okay if you're stressed. It's not like you're the main and only hacker and the rest of the crew is depending on you succeeding the hacks.

Step 9: Don't forget to turn on some good luck music.

Step 10: Solo hack the entire vault by yourself (again) and blow Mr Lang's mind (again).

Step 11: On the getaway accidentally knock Tony out with your dumpy after jumping off the bridge.

Step 12: Make sure to leave behind the guy holding all the money.

Step 13: Jump out of the plane for Raymond to save Mr Lang.

Step 14: Have multiple tsunamis hit the city during the chase and get away because of that.

Step 15: Accept the "LB" t-shirt from Tony.

Step 16: Call Mr Lang and tell him about your genius idea about the Rainbow Road heist.

Step 17: Get the crew and prepare the getaway plan.

Step 18: Make sure Mr Lang blows up another plane.

Step 19: Stash your legal car in a bush somewhere.

Step 20: Get the hostages and drive to the first bank.

Step 21: Drive away to Paleto (if you're lucky, the cops' heads will pop).

Step 22: If everything goes smoothly, you'll be able to get from Paleto to the Vault with no problem.

Step 23: Look up to the sky and check if there's a storm.

Step 24: When you arrive at the vault, immediately get to the hacking and one-shot the entire thing by yourself.

Step 25: You can give others a shot at thermite if you have extra.

Step 26: Make sure you're not holding any money and try to fly the plane on the getaway.

Step 27: If air-1 follows you and next to you sits the person holding all the money, let them jump out to the ocean.

Step 28: Try to keep the plane in the air and stall as long as you can until air-1 runs out of fuel.

Step 29: Fly to the city where your car is stashed and dump the plane in the water.

Step 30: Save the rest of your crew in your legal car.

Step 31: Drive to the PD and leave a sandwich.

Step 32: Celebrate and have a heart-to-heart talk with your mentor and first friend in the city by the sunset.