Lying to myself

FINALLY! I can smell the aroma of MOVING ON. Their baby is like 1 month old now and I kinda have the sigh in relief for me like 25%.

But for now I have to go to work. Well if you'd ask what my work is I would definitely be a stripper. Just kidding.

Actually I'm a Real Estate broker and I've had this job since a year ago and I'm enjoying it.

I played my playlist on shuffle while driving to my office which is 5 blocks away. The song is literally hurting me.

Go ahead and park after dark

Fallen star, I'm your one call away

Motel halls, neon walls

When night falls, I am your escape

Seulgi had always been reliant to me when we were still together. She will just clap outside our house as loud as she can and I'll be there. I would always feel excited.

One time she cried so much because her uncle have been hurting her and scolding her just because of her parent's problem. She pushed me at our wall so softly and kissed me before I could head back to my room and sleep. It was a very hazy one and you can never feel her roughness.

If you've been waiting for fallin' in love

Babe, you don't have to wait on me

'Cause I've been aiming for heaven above

But an angel ain't what I need

Would she sing me those lines if ever she'd know that I've been waiting for her?

"You can lie to the whole world but you can never lie to yourself." Those were the words Taeyeon unnie told me. She's never wrong.

I think if Seulgi and I wouldn't have broke up. I think she still wont settle for me, maybe her new built family is heaven for her but I am that angel that she won't need.

I should let you go.

SONG: Sanctuary by Joji