author's note

So I'm ending it here.

The ex getting someone pregnant part was actually part of my life story. Basically it was a story of me and my ex who's my first love and about the meeting someone new I'm technically in that stage but with the many years after that, that's my imagination on how I would like to continue my life.

I'm in the stage of healing. 5% bitter actually HAHAHA but idk. I still am looking for that closure and I guess I wont have it. I just wish him all the best. As I have said in my other story "the elites" (somewhere on Divorce Papers) I've got myself drunk while writing it and fortunately I have a good outcome and I have to check the spelling and errors. Actually some of my stories are my sober thoughts.

So about the title "You can never have someone like me", it's bitter Irene's persona who was talking and set the title. It was meant to hit Seulgi Kang that she is never going to find someone as perfect as Irene Bae. Irene Bae looks highly of herself if that's what you're asking but when the time came that she met Rowoon she became a new person. A forgiving and  mindful one. So Krystal was the freaky type of girl who went with a one night stand with Seul and eventually they got attached and so goes on the baby.

For me Rowoon is the people I met in the time gap of three years (good people who'll help you grow). Rowoon was my hobbies and because of Rowoon I grew. What was the fruit of Rowoon? It is me writing this FFs and becoming a better version of me.

I didn't made Seulrene win because I want you all to know that not all Happy are pleasing and not all sad are dismaying.

Seulgi and Irene didn't end up with each other because for them they are better without each other. In this story I just want you to know that we cannot always have the person that we desired to be with. That there is a person who'll be our perfect match in every way.

Thank you readers have a good day and please be healthy.