1k Reads?!

Good lord there's a lot of you now, lol. 

Imagine my surprise when, about a month ago, I open my WattPad to work on the next few chapters of this story only to realize that, at some point, this little passion project of mine hit 1k reads and was in the top 5 or top 20 of quite a few of its tags. 

I never expected this book to get so many reads! Thank you all so much!!

I apologize, again, for how long it's taking to get a new chapter out there! I realized I made a big error in Nari's Trial Arc, to me, the pacing feels rushed and I want to fix it a little bit with some edits as well as a new chapter in between to try and avoid the feeling of whiplash I get when I re-read it. I'm also having a bit of dialogue block in my head, as in I'm having a lot of trouble keeping parts where the characters are just standing around talking... interesting. The last thing I want for my loyal puzzle pieces is boredom! 

That said, I'm also still working on future arcs for Nari's story ahead of time! When I started this book I was just writing things as I came up with them, but now that there are a fair few people reading this I want to be better! I have an overarching character story planned for Nari, now, and the five dragons are going to become essential to that! So look forward to getting more content with all of them in the future! Don't worry, either, Abi is still our main boy, but I'd like to explore his brethren and their dynamics with Nari, too!

If any of you ever have any ideas of something you, personally, would be excited to see always feel free to comment your thoughts! I don't have anything set in stone so I'm happy to make additions, especially if it's something my readers would like to see!! Not to mention I just love seeing my readers comment in general, be it a reaction to the story, a critique, or anything else! 

Thank you all for the 1k! I hope to publish the next chapter soon! Also, I hope you all enjoy the updated cover!