Chapter 2

*

*Bzzzzzzzzz-bzzzzzzzz*

Ugh, it's my alarm. I have to get up but I'm so exhausted.

Right after fully opening my eyes I remembered what had happened last night. I jumped off the couch and ran to my room. He's still passed out. His skin seems better though. I guess I did a good job. It's better to change his bandages first before going to school since they are drenched.

The chair is still there. I brought all the necessary things for cleaning and changing the wounds and put them on the night stand next to the bed. I sat next to him before sighing first.

My poor bed, it has a lot of blood too. Great idea not changing the sheets before leaving.

I used all of my strength to pull him up, jeez he's heavy. I took off the bandage around his shoulder and abdomen. Weird, his cuts are almost healed. He's healing abnormally fast.

I decided to ignore that and clean his almost healed wounds. I bandaged him again then gave him a sponge bath. This time I forced myself to take off his pants and he wasn't wearing any underwear. And I was right, HE'S HUGE. I made sure to finish as fast as possible.

After I was done I took a quick shower then headed out. I got to class 10 minutes before it started.

"What happened to you, you look like sh*t." Holland, my friend, asked.

"That's rude, you know. You don't just say someone look like sh*t."

"But you do look like that."

"I'm just tired."

"Why? Did you get home late?"

"No, it's not that."

"Okay. Did you hear the shooting? Mike told me he heard another shooting last night and this time it was really close to his house." I frowned at him. "Oh, sorry. It just came out."

"You know what, I've been thinking. Just because Mike and I aren't on speaking terms it doesn't mean I should stop you from talking about your friend."

"No, it will make the atmosphere very heavy. Like now."

"Let's just forget about it then. Let's talk about something else."

"Like what?"

"You said your girlfriend went to her parents this past weekend. She back yet?" He nodded but he doesn't seem excited. "Something wrong?"

"I think she's cheating on me."

"What? Did you talk to her?" He shook his head. "Why not?"

"I think I want to break up with her."

"What? Why?"

"I may have fallen for someone else."

"Are you serious? What's wrong with you!"

"I didn't mean for it to happen, okay. It just happened."

I sighed while rolling my eyes. "Who is she? Do I know her?"

"I think it's better we talk about this after class." The prof walked in with a big book in her hand.

"Alright everyone, good morning."

"Morning professor."

"Let's get started then."

*****

Right after class ended we went to the cafeteria. "I need to tell you something but I need you to promise me you won't get mad."