Natural Defiance

Before I start this week's imagine, I wanna congratulate Aryia and his team for getting 1 million streams on "She Don't Like Boys"! The song is incredible and is such a vibe! All of them deserve the universe, everything in it and beyond it and more and I'm so happy and proud of them for such a huge accomplishment! 😄🥳

After last week's story, I really wanted to write a funny and wholesome imagine of Levi saying "dada". I really hope you guys enjoy this imagine, as always, please feel free to leave me a review or request in the comments below or in my DMs 😊

Warnings: Language

-

"Come on Levi. Say "Dada"." Aryia smiled with a high and rhythmic tone.

As he spoon-fed his son, he made several weird faces, hoping to persuade the baby. If anyone else was around - especially you or the roommates - he would never be able to live the embarrassment down.

At this point, he didn't know if his son was being lazy or just plain stubborn. So far, the boy seemed to be acquiring several of your lovely - but at times more frustrating – qualities.

<<<

When Levi was awake, he was constantly on the go. He couldn't walk yet but could still roll around and his little hands were always getting into things they shouldn't be.

You had thrown a fit when Levi had found Reggie's BB guns. Your roommate thought he had put them out of reach but apparently not.

Despite his limited vocabulary, which consisted of "Ronnie", "Kévin", "Mama" and "No", Levi was very chatty, always cooing, always babbling.

Aryia was proud of his son's accelerated advancement. But one thing was still bugging him. Levi was so smart and active but why in the world was he still incapable of saying "Dada"? Wasn't it supposed to be easier than saying "Mama"?

>>>

Regardless of Aryia's efforts, Levi remained in his high chair, food dripping from his mouth. The baby's breakfast continued to dribble onto the bib Aryia's own mother had bought for her grandson.

"Dada." He repeated.

How had you managed to get Levi to say "Mama"? You had told Aryia that if he said the word over and over again, he would eventually manage to pick it up but this method clearly wasn't working.

"Mamamamamama." His son responded, rubbing the contents of his breakfast all over his face and through his hair.

'Great.' It looked like Aryia was now on bath duty.

Out of nowhere, Levi let out an ear-splitting screech and hit the bowl off his highchair as he began laughing at his father's bemused expression. Mushed up food now coated the floor, kitchen cupboards and his face, and before Aryia could use a washcloth to clean any of it up, he heard the front door open.

"We're back!" You called out as you took Ronnie off his leash and entering the main room of the house.

Aryia warily watched you take in the scene. Your eyes scanned the mess on the floor before your gaze focused on Levi and Aryia covered in the baby's breakfast. It looked as though you were about to say something, but when you turned to face Aryia, you laughed uncontrollably. Hastily, Aryia wiped his cheek to remove some of his food facial.

"How is it-" You asked between laughs "that I go for a walk with Ronnie- for twenty minutes and everything is a disaster?"

Even though you were laughing at how Aryia was covered in Levi's breakfast, it was a lot better than you yelling at him. Once you had got a hold of yourself, you looked at your surroundings seriously.