I Do (Part 1)

After MONTHS of drafting this imagine up and writing it, I can FINALLY post it! As some of you know, I've been working on a wedding imagine for a really long time now, and I can finally say that it's (sort of) finished just in time for the New Year 🥳! I'm gonna be posting this imagine in 3 parts and might draft up a honeymoon story sequel after it's finished (if any of you want me to write one 🤷🏻‍♀️) but I'm so glad to finally get part 1 of this chapter out as I know a few of you have been lookimg forward to reading it. I hope you guys enjoy Aryia and Y/N's pre-wedding parties 😄!

Warnings: Language, Sexual Implications

-

You and Aryia were well-suited for each other.

No.

Not well-suited.

You were perfect for each other.

You were quite the pair: handsome, charismatic, empathetic and talented Aryia and beautiful, generous, loving and bright Y/N.

Aryia had a good eye for beauty for even the uncanniest things, but he also had good intuition when it came to people. He always saw the good in people, even the unexpected ones or when they failed to see it in themselves. His best friend, Kévin Langue, would be the first to admit such a thing. So when he laid his eyes upon you for the first time, there was an immediate spark of interest. You were beautiful both inside and out. And when your eyes locked with his, he fell. He fell so hard in that moment that he couldn't tell if he was sober or whether this was just another mad rush of adrenaline that he was given from the addictions he had at the time. But when he saw your smile for the first time, he knew he had to protect it forever, and that's exactly what he would do.

...

The two of you were currently in the room you used to share at the KRAC House. Aryia was trying to psyche himself up into going to the bachelor party that Kévin and the other Stranger Friends boys had planned for him. It was really just a party at the Trap House, but since he was getting married, they all wanted Aryia's party to have alcohol - despite his protests about not wanting to break a 10-year-long sobriety streak. Kévin and Reggie said they'd be by to get him so that he could say bye to you and the kids, as he wouldn't see Levi and Jax until Kat dropped them off in the morning, and he wouldn't see you or Rose until the actual ceremony. The whole thing made Aryia anxious, but he didn't want to let you know that. It still pained him to leave you or the kids for any length of time and Aryia was seriously trying to get out of going as he wanted to stay with you for your last night of betrothal.

"Definitely staying." He whispered into your hair.

Aryia heard Kévin and Reggie pull onto the driveway before you did. "Oh for the love of fuck!"

"What's wrong?" You asked with some panic in your voice, still not realizing that your old roommates had arrived home to pick Aryia up.

Your fiancé gritted his teeth, pointing to the light flare in the bedroom window. "Apparently the boys aren't gonna let me bow out tonight."

...

You reluctantly released Aryia at the front door as he kissed you on the forehead before doing the same to your 3 kids.

"Have fun." You told him. Though he could hear in your voice that you didn't entirely mean it.

"Maybe I should just stay here with you and the kids and we can party la-"