Homework Motivation (Author Insert)

"Damn it, I am too tired to even do math homework…" I say as I put down my pen and sink down on the sofa. "I never have any energy for this, no wonder I am terrible at studying…"

"Oh, homework trouble?" Touko asks as she enters the living room, having just overheard what I was saying.

"Yep, what else really." I reply to her before I chuckle and she returns a giggle before she sits down next to me.

"Can I look closer at what you are doing?" Touko asks me as she puts some of her hair behind her ear. God, my beloved always looks so beautiful, no matter what…

"I think it can be a little complicated as this is more advanced maths. No idea why I have this when math never has been my strongest subject."

"Ahaha, don't worry about it, Stephy, we all have our ups and downs after all when it comes to subjects~" she tells me as she hugs me, making me blush. "I am terrible at studying myself, but I don't let that weigh me down!"

"Heh, determined as ever. That's the Touko I know and love so much." I reply as I am getting calmer about my previous annoyance over my homework.

I am not alone about being kinda dull with studying, but as my beloved says, it shouldn't weigh you down by any means, go at your own pace.

"Touko, you are always the best at making me calm down in my mind. Love you, babe." I tell her as I kiss her on her cheek as she giggles and blushes from it.

"Oh yeah, considering you do need to finish up with this before the end of the week…" Touko says as she thinks for a moment, before looking back at me. "I'll give you one kiss per each solved math problem~"

"Oh hell yeah!" I reply, now really fired up to do this math homework!

And as she had told me, after each time I solve a math problem, she kisses me at different places on my face each time, which feels like euphoria every single time..!

I soon finished up my homework earlier than I had anticipated, feeling a little lightheaded from the kisses Touko gave me, but nonetheless very satisfied.

"Now when you have finished your homework, how about a longer reward~?"

"You mean, time for a ton of kissing?" I ask her, which she nods and giggles in reply to. "Heh, then come here!"

"Oh so naughty, wanting me to kiss you all over~" she says before she pushes me against the sofa, and you know the rest~