Our Love And Desire For Each Other

Touko has been more busy in the latest time, me as well.

So it has been sometime since me and her were on a date. But she actually seems happy from the messages she sends me.

And for that I am happy. Of course, it becomes that if I even deserve her when she already is as happy like this.

I really don't need to be by her side the whole time maybe even...

Going for messaging one of her bandmates that I am the closest with, that being Tsukushi, I message her, asking a simple question; "Do I really deserve Touko?"

Tsukushi immediately replies with question marks, before sending an actual text.

Tsukushi: Stephan what do you mean? Why this so suddenly?

Stephan: She seems so happy either way, so I don't know how much I actually contribute to her happiness

Tsukushi: Don't lie to yourself 🤥

Stephan: What?

Tsukushi: Like seriously, you do deserve her! She didn't fall in love with you just because.

Tsukushi: She speaks so highly about you everyday when she isn't with you. And even if she and Rui might bicker, she knows you are there by her side, providing her seamless comfort by just your mere existence

Tsukushi: I am almost angry at you for even saying something like that 😠

Stephan: Sorry, I just didn't know that she really does look like that on me. Uhm, yeah, sorry for taking your time

Tsukushi: Well, you can really ask her yourself. Where are you?

Stephan: Uh, I am at that small hill close to the playground

Tsukushi: Alright, thank you. But you should think about what you can do better for her, and I am sure you will have your answer once she arrives.

I didn't get anymore text from her explaining what she is meaning.

...Wait a second, did I message her while Morfonica are hanging?

...

"Touko, your man is feeling sad." Tsukushi suddenly tells Touko as she almost chokes on her smoothie.

"W-What?! Stephy is sad, why?!" She immediately asks as the others in Morfonica gets curious as well.

"He feels like he doesn't deserve you and all. But I just know that you two go beyond thinking in that way." Tsukushi says as she snickers a bit. "I think he just misses you a lot, so go ahead, Touko. He is on the playground hill."

Touko nods and immediately pack up her things as she storms out of the cafeteria, having left a ¥100 bill to pay for her part of the order.

"She really does just drop everything on spot to be with Stephan." Rui says as she shakes her head before smiling. "Well, no one can stop her really, she is an unstoppable force."

"Heh, even you really do acknowledge how much she loves her Stephan." Nanami says as they all giggle.

Meanwhile, Touko is running at full speed, small beads of tears flying from behind her. She feels sad when she sees or hears that Stephan is sad, because how much he equally means to her as she does to him.

...

Maybe I should just go home, I don't have anything else to do-

"STEPHAN!" I suddenly hear a familiar voice yell, and there I see my beloved Touko, tears running down her cheek...