•𝖘𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓•

_____________________________
『••✎••』

My eyes slowly flutter open from the sounds of people whispering. When my eyes are fully open but partly squinted from just waking up I groan and stretch my body out across the bed. I lay there just staring blankly at the wall beside me not even realising there's people in my room until someone yells "Sweetheart! Oh my god I've missed you!-" I scream in fright and turn my head to the person who just spoke.

Suddenly I'm engulfed into a massive hug by the one and only Noah. He's literally squeezing me so tight and saying how Matteo's been in a pissy mood since I've been asleep and how Matteo's been "hurting my feelings" as Noah's been telling me and how he's "breaking my heart." I don't even know I'm too busy trying to get out of Noah's tight hold on me that's literally gonna suffocate me.

I tap his arm and try to speak. "No-Noah can't-can't breathe!" I croak out now slapping his arm.

"Oh right sorry!" He says letting go of me with an apologetic smile on his face. "I just missed you!" He says for 1000th time.

"Yes, I know Noah you've told me many times already. I've missed you too even though I've been sleeping" I chuckle.

I hear a throat being cleared and I snap my head round and see Matteo sitting on a chair with one leg over his knee and his arms crossed with a scowl on his face. "Sorry to interrupt your moment-"

"Oh that's quite alright Matteo we all make mistakes." Noah cuts him off looking at him with a cheeky smile. I hold in my giggle.

Matteo glares at him and starts speaking again. "As I was saying, I'm not sorry to interrupt your precious fucking reunion but Noah respectfully get the fuck out."

"But-" Noah tries speaking but this time it's Matteo cutting him off.

"No buts get the fuck out before I knock you unconscious and drop you out the window." He replies with anger written on his face.

Noah pouts and drags his feet across the floor as he walks out of the room, not before blowing a kiss at me and winks but when he noticed Matteo coming at him with his fists clenched he sprinted off shouting down the corridor "good luck sweetheart!".

Matteo turns to me with a soft look in his eyes and starts walking over to me. He takes off his shoes and sits criss-crossed on my bed. Once he's done he looks at my face and suddenly I'm being lifted on top of his lap making me squeal in surprise. "Matteo!" He hums but only puts my head on his chest and wraps his arms around my waist.

"You okay now Angel?" he says and I just nod.

We are sat there in silence not speaking until I suddenly remember something. "Hey you know what I've realised, you said for me to be a maid and I don't think I've been a very good one, I've done nothing really." I mutter under my breath but when I hear him chuckle I know he's heard me.

"I don't get why I told you to do anything if I'm honest Angel, you don't have to be a maid anymore" he says whilst playing with the ends of my hair.

"No that's unfair, you told me to be a maid so I need to I can't just stop, I haven't even started" I said whilst taking my head off his chest but he just puts my head back.

"I don't care love, your not a maid anymore" he says.

I huff annoyed. "What am I then" I question confused.

"Mine" he instantly says quietly but I still heard it.

I gasp and move my head back looking him straight in the face and notice he's smirking amused. "W-w..excuse me!" I say shocked.

"Hm?" He says whilst moving some hair out of my eyes.

"You don't own me, I'm my own person!" I say still shocked.

He scoffs and rolls his eyes. "Yeah I know you are your own person, just forget what I said beautiful."
he says kissing my forehead putting me back on the bed and standing up.

"Use protection!" I hear Noah yell as he sprints past my room.

"Fucking prick." Matteo mutters whereas I'm red as a tomato which Matteo notices making him chuckle.

。・:*˚:✧。
____________________________
-chapter complete-
👼

Yeah I finally updated for you guys because I knew you wanted it so bad...
So I know this isn't a very long chapter but I wanted to get one out for you all to read :)

Sorry if there are any mistakes but I hope you enjoyed. <3

Sorry if I'm slow at updating, I'm just so busy with school 🥲

RIP