Zarya x Female reader ( Surprise)

Zarya's P.O.V

I feel weird, as though I am not supposed to open my eyes. I feel an all too familiar aurora near me, but I can't quite make out what it is I feel. I want it to be Y/N so bad, wait could it be-

My eyes fly open as I sit up in bed and look around. Sometime has moved, I can't quite place what has moved though. I get out of bed slowly, making my way to the bathroom only to see,"I'm sorry"  written in blood on my mirror. Who's sorry? WHO'S BLOOD IS THIS?! I feel quickly grab my gear only to see  y/n holding my gun, she is really skinny... how did she get that skinny so fast....  she looks into my eyes, her eyes are blood shot but they look almost inhuman. One of her eyes is her normal eye colour, however the other one is golden. It seems fake she seems fake all i want to do is hold her in my arms. Y/n looks at me but just stands still, she looks like she had no control of herself as a tear escapes from her e/c eye. Her golden eye remains emotionless as she points the gun right at me. 

" Y/N! I cant have you compramise the mission... why are you? Who are you? Are you even y/n anymore..." I cry out almost deafeated when her golden eye grows dull and she crashes to the ground with my gun on top of her. I quickly rush over and take it off her, I quickly try to radio Angela over. There is no answer on the other end. I throw my gun off to the side and pick up y/n, feeling tiny in my arms I run out of the room and down the hall.

I push as hard as I can to reach Angela's medical bay, but it's locked. Everything seems dark inside... where is everyone.. I feel something off but I can't quite place what's going on. I hear nothing it's just silent, silent and very cold... REAPER!  I back up and try to keep y/n safe as I frantically look around trying to figure out how to escape. I am unsure of how to get away, where is everyone! Where am I? I begin to grow confused. I know where I am.. don't I? Y/n starts to move in my arms, she is very cold though. I want to just warm her and get her away from here. I quickly hear a soft voice from the other side of the door, but I can't quite make out what it is.

" Angela?!"  I yell through the door. I hear a muffled voice yell back but I can't quite figure out who's voice It is.

"HEY! Can you hear me?!" I start looking for any possible way in but it's all locked tight. I started running the opposite direction with y/n tight in my arms while I run into my room only to find the window wide open and someone inside.