Zarya x Female reader ( the truth )

Play the song whenever you like●~●

Your point of view

You look into her beautiful dark green eyes, she locks eyes with you for a few second. Then you  rap yourself around her and sob onto her shoulder. She rubs your back gently with one of her hands, while the other one is holding you gently . She sways your body gently trying to calm you down. As she sways you, your  grip tightens on her and slowly drift off to sleep.
You wake up in one of the medical beds with something warm holding your hand. You look over to find Zarya with huge bags under her eyes, struggling to keep them open. You squeeze her hand gently ," you can sleep, I'm ok." She nods and leans back and sleeps as soon as her eyes closed. Mercy walks in and smiles ," glad your awake, now we have to talk about the bruises and marks all over your body.... mind explaining what happened ?"  You close your eyes holding back tears and stare into her soft blue eyes,while she stared into your e/c eyes. Before you can speak you get interrupted by a phone buzzing. Mercy  turns and looks onto her desk ,where your phone sits buzzing like crazy. Walking over and picking it up she answers," hel-" her eyes widen and her jaw drops. She looks at you and mouths  " I'm so sorry." You shake your head and try to get up . Mercy hangs up your phone and stares  at you , " you never told any of us about this.... why?"  She looks worried. You look everywhere  else ,but her ," I didn't... I-i was to scared to... I thought he'd hurt me more then he does, If i told you guys." She walks over to you and places a Hand on your shoulder but you flinch. She removes the i.v and smiles , " rest up a little bit and then you can leave."

After your injured ass is done sleeping

You sit up to see no one in the room, checking to make sure the i.v is gone. As you leave the room your greeted by  zarya ,she is holding two trays of food. She smiles warmly and hold one out  to you. You take it, look into her dark green orbs  and smile.

After you both are  done being fatasses

Zarya  looks at you and her eyes are gentle ," I'm sorry about everything..." smiling she gives you a hug, you tense  up closing your eyes. Finally hugging back she whispers," we need to confront that boyfriend of yours."

My brain is in the land of randomness sorry if it's not that good ^.^