Zarya x Female reader (moving on?)

Zarya's.   point of view

Trudging back to overwatch headquarters. Giant, never ending tears flood from my eyes. " she's gone.... I need to find her but I don't know where to look.... where ! Where are you y/n!" I shout into the sky . When I walk in I'm greeted by a pare of brown eyes that belong to mei. Smiling gently  she hugs me tightly  as I hold her close and cry," it's not fair I just want her ! " I sob onto her head.  She hold some tightly and she looks up and into my eyes.  " I love you... " she says and she stands on the tips  of her toes and presses her soft lips agents mine.  I don't pull away nor do I deepen it. "Oh no, oh no, what do I do I want y/n but I fear she is gone...  Mei  is all I have left that I can rely on....  She treats me good and she has been my support for years...  I guess it couldn't hurt. " I think as I pick mei up and deepen the kiss and press her body agents the wall and she moans into the kiss while I do so. " All I think about is y/n I don't think I can keep this up...  I don't want to break her heart...  Maybe this will help me get over she is gone...  " I hear the sound of tracer as she blinks down the hall but I don't care. She gasps and goes red while blinking away laughing, " get a room you two! " her British accent exposes through  the halls.  I carry mei to her room and she opens the door and slowly we remove each piece of clothing. Pushing away all thoughts of y/n and focused just on mei. Her finger trails down and push agents my spot and they trail down and slip inside me and push agents my spot. I instantly moan but then I push her off and gather my cloths.  I looks at their exposed figure on the bed, i shake my head and instantly open the door slam it shut and take off. Running down the hall d.va yells and covers her eyes ," Zarya get cloths on geez!" I run into my room and hide. I think about it, " it's mean to loose hope on y/n.  I don't get the same feeling as  I do when I think about  y/n like that it doing that. It's not right, even though we aren't....  Dating...  I still think it's cheating....  I tried to deny my feelings.  I'll keep trying until I know she is actually still....  Here. " sobbing as i continue to think I drift off into a deep sleep.