Jungkook once said...

Jeon Jungkook,

Today was a horrible day for me, why well because I had gotten my first of beating of the year. That was a bad thing because I had rarely gotten beatings especially from dad. Now my dad is a really strict person and today I finally told him about my relationship with Jimminie. Dad didn't know that I was gay but he also doesn't know that I'm a girl. Which means that I'm actually not gay.

You may be wondering if you look like a  boy how can you be a girl. Well there is something that happened when I was 14. I used to live with my eomma and she was okay with my decision to be gay. She was so loving that she gave me everything. Now I had always wanted to be a girl, every since I was about 12. And after 2 years of hiding my wants and desires from her I decide to tell her on my 14th birthday.

-Flashback-

Young Jungkook

"Today is the day Gureum" I say to my dog "I'm finally going to tell her about my wish. Gosh I hope she's ok with this."

Today I am turning 15 yrs old and I am finally going to tell my eomma that I no longer want to be a boy. Today I am going to say it straight up to her face 'Mom I want to be a girl.'

Now that I think about it that sounds like I am looking  for a death sentence from God himself.

"Guk honey it's time to leave!" I heard mom yell into my room.

"Coming mom." I yell back grabbing my purse and heading down the stairs putting my sandals on and following her toy to the car. There was a calm silence as we just read and listened to music. Than she asked a question that made me a bit nervous.

"What do you want most for your birthday hun." She asked keeping her eyes on the road.

At first there was an awkward silence as I couldn't find a way to tell my mom that for my birthday I wanted surgery to become a girl. I mean how many times does that happen every day or year for that matter. So I closed my eyes and as I took a deep breath I mumbled "Mom I want to be a girl." Hoping that she didn't hear me. That hope was gone when she slammed on freaks and I hit my head in the dashboard.

"I'm sorry sweety. But can you repeat that for me." She said trying to stop the surprised and frightened look from showing up on her face not realizing I had already seen it.

"Mom I don't want to be a boy anymore." I started of mumbling and stuttering over .y words "I want a surgery that will make a girl inside and out."

"What do you mean?" She asked again this time confused. "What did you mean by inside and out?" 

"I want to be able to give birth." I said in a low timid voice.

"Arw you sure that's what you want. Cause once it's done you can't go back."  All I could do was nod my head. "Ok I'm just making sure "

The thing that surprised me the most was when that very next week after my birthday she took me to the doctor's office and i was able to get bbn the surgery.

-Flashback End-

So now not only am I a girl but I am also able to have children.

Soon after that though my mom married the preacher at our church and just like you imagined he doesn't know that part about us. And mainly because he would probably skin me alive if he did find out about it. Which would probably never happen unless mom told him. But I know she wouldn't especially if I was uncomfortable with him knowing my secret and sexuality.

Park Jimin,

Me and Jungkook have been together for a little over a year now and we are finally telling his parents.

"Mom dad I'm home.!" He yelled as we walked into the house. I knew he was scared cause when he saw them coming down the stairs he let go of my hand.

"Oh Kookie who might this be?" Mrs. Jeon said

"I would like you to meet Park Jimin." He smiled brightly which made me smile as well. Then our smiles faded as we saw the look on Mr. Jeon's face.

"What are you to my son." He growled. 

"I'm his fiance." And I knew something was up with this family when kookies dad push out of the house and locked the door. Than after waiting for kook to come out for about 5 minutes or so I heard painful cries and the crackling of what seemed for be a leather belt. His mom came out of the house, sat next to me and tried to distract me with the question how did you meet each other. So to keep my mind off of the painful cries coming from my baby I walk to the car get in and tell her our tragic love story. 

But before I begin she tells me something that shakes me

"Jungkook once said that he..."