Sleeping posistions

Cait:

Cait:

Basically passes out in whatever position is semi-okay. She sleeps however she feels like at the given time. She is an extremely light sleeper. Beware.

Cuire:

Has trouble adjusting to sleeping itself so she doesn't really have a preferred position. Usually ends up standing and dosing off. She is a deep sleeper.

Danse:

Sleeps the best when he is on his side with a pillow or something of that nature to slip a hand underneath. Danse is somewhere between being a heavy sleeper and a light sleeper- not everything will wake him up but he's ready just in case shit goes sideways.

Deacon:

Heavy sleeper

Heavy sleeper

Gage:

Sleeps on his back with his hands behind his head. It's a strangely vulnerable position, but it doesn't matter really..sleeping makes you vulnerable no matter what. Definitely a heavy sleeper- plus he snores.

Hancock:

Sleeps on his back with his limbs stretched out as far and obnoxiously as possible. Also a definite heavy sleeper.

Macready:

Sleeps in a fetal position with something to hold onto. Light sleeper.

Maxson:

It takes him forever to go to sleep and he usually takes naps while filling out reports. Normally though, he'll lay on his stomach and head in the pillows. Heavy sleeper and no one dares to disturb him.

Nick:

Doesn't need sleep.

Piper:
Sleeps on her back, almost perfectly so. Heavy sleeper and she sleeps for forever.

Preston:

Sleeps on his back with his hat neatly over his eyes. Very light sleeper.

X6-88:

On his side with his arms outstretched. Extremely light sleeper.