Favourite times of day:

Cait:

Midnight- she feels the most alive.

Cuire:

Morning- she honestly feels like her mind works the best at this time, directly after a cup of coffee and a good whiff of lovely lab chemicals. Anything later and she feels like she wasted valuable time.

Danse:

Dawn- He feels the most at peace at this time, especially if it's early enough to allow him the luxury of watching the sun rise before his morning duties intervene.

Deacon:

Afternoon- a rather agreeable time no matter how you spin it. Kind of like the Wednesday of time, if you will.

Gage:

Anything but dawn and morning.

Hancock:

Midnight- it's true what they say, all the freaks come out at night and Hancock is simply the king of them.

Macready:

Afternoon- it's usually when he wakes up anyways....

Maxson:

Midnight- he's usually up anyways and things usually aren't as busy. Plus he loves being able to look out the flight deck and see the stars.

Nick:

Night- Kind of goes with his noir private dick aesthetic, eh? That's not why he likes it though. He likes it because there isn't as many people out and about to gawk at him while he's just trying to get the latest addition of the publick occurrence.

Old Longfellow:

Night- not early enough for the bars to be empty and not late enough for them to close.

Piper:

Dusk- it sounds funny but she likes this time because there is always some sort of promise of excitement with the fading sunlight in the wastes.

Preston:

Morning- What can I say? He's a stereotypical Morning persona and you know it.

X6-88:

Afternoon- a rather unexpected preference of his! He likes the mid time because it's when most "targets" are the most ballsy and less cautious.