AS LONG AS YOU ARE HAPPY

Dear Sasuke

My Beloved Husband

I love you. I really do love you that I have been blind to see your happiness all this time. However, I want you to know that even though I have been a bad companion to you all this time, sill in the end I'm willing to give everything I can give to you. And I mean it.

Did you know that I saw you yesterday? Yeah, I saw you yesterday. You were not alone. I saw you with her. I saw you met with her in the park nearby your office yesterday. I saw how you looked at that woman with a different gaze. You looked at her with something you had never given me... never. You looked at her with your mesmerizing gaze. Your beautiful onyx eyes were the best thing I got to know about you yesyerday. Not only that, I was well aware that those beautiful smiles of yours would never be mine... never. I knew that you wouldn't give them to me even though I waited for a thousand years.

I feel that you still and always think of her despite my existence is always by your side. We might be in the same room, yet I know it damn well that your mind and heart are not in the same place we are. Even I have your body, yet your soul and heart are not mine. They are always stay far away from me. They only have one diterction, which is directed to her. The one and only woman you admire and dream in your life.

What does she have that I don't? What can that woman gives you that I cannot? What is my lack in you life? There are men always look at me with their adoration gaze, yet I've never looked at them and always ignore them. Do you know that I just want to get a certain pair of eyes to look at me with that gaze? I have always dream that one day you will look at me with that certain gaze. What does she has that I don't? What can she do that I cannot? Am I not good enough for you? Am I? What is my lack that make you cheating on me? I love you more than any word can say. I love you more than every action I take. I will love you till I take my last breath. I will always love you till the end.

Tell me now if you are not happy. I have your body but not your heart. You don't need to lie if you still want her. I just want to know why you cannot get your happiness from me. That's all I want to know from you. There is only one thing that I want you to know about, that I want you to know that I'm willing to let you be with her as long as you are happy.

I wish that we can get our happy ending... happily ever after story. Even though I knew from the start that it wouldn't come to us... would never come to us. That's why I'm willing to let you go now. I'm willing to let you be happy with her. With the woman who always fills your heart and mind. The woman who always be a part of your happy memories.

I will always love you.

Will always love you...

If I did anything right in my life, it was when I let you go

So...

Let's end this marriage

Sincerely

Your soon to be ex-wife

Uchiha Karin

Note:

This one-shot story of Sasukarin is inspired by an Indonesian song that I love to hear a lot... the title of it is "Asalkan Kau bahagia" by Armada which means "As Long as You are Happy" in English language. I like to hear this song a lot because of its lyrics, which have very deep meaning...

I hope you like it since this story is my first one-shot story. Feel free to give your comment below;)