Note

Hey guys
So this story is completely fictional and out of the author's mind
(me XD)

So none of the incidents are real or based on any real beings. Anything similar to the reality is completely coincidental.

Not meant to hurt anyone's sentiments.

This story deals with various issues inspired from various true events and people but all of this is fictional.

This story has been influenced by the short literature, "The last leaf" by O. Henry

But none of it is similar to the original book. I just had a strange dream and I wish to share it with everyone through a piece of literature.

This will be a very different genre from what I have written till day. It is purely innocence friendly.

There will be no attacks, no erotic scenes, no villain.
Just art and emotions.

I am very grateful to everyone who chose to give my book a try on my birthday or after. I love you all.

Please do not read if anything triggers you.

Now for those who have already read Waiting Alone, this story isn't like that one. No one forgot about anyone although you might feel some scenes similar.

Copyright
©ASG_JK

Author ID:A.S.G

Also, this is to commemorate my birthday and inky_jin's late gift.

This book has been dedicated to my besties, Jina_here and s_bhoomika, because the former one decided to come back after a long time and the later one for listening me rant.

I also dedicate it to ADaLOveLAce_107 and Lily_Foxie

•DO NOT RE-PUBLISH, TRANSLATE OR RE-POST MY WORK WITHOUT MY CONSENT.

•DO NOT COPY MY WORK AND CLAIM IT YOURS.

•DO NOT UPLOAD IT ON ANY SOCIAL PLATFORM WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.

Now Enough of me blabberin'
So go ahead with the story and if you like it, do not forget to vote.

Thanks..
⊂(・▽・⊂)(. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)