V :: Dolent Silence

"The pattering sound
Of the rain,
Felt like you around,
Easing my pain.

Not many know,
The pulverising
Feeling I hold:
Hurting and aching.

Things don't work out
The way we want,
When we need 'em to

Yet here I pour another shot,
Letting it flow down
My throat,
Making me an open fire."

⊱ ───ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ─── ⊰

"Why do we have to do this?" Her hesitant cries of reluctance meant nothing but agreement to his ears. He was determined to show the world of friendship and love he had been building all these years.

"Just follow up. I know master will be mad with us for sneaking out but I'm sure Hyung will manage everything."

His assuring words weren't enough to coax her doubtful curiosity. Minutes past midnight, it was. The night's glow gleamed as firey balls for the young couple experiencing their youthful romance.

The stars appeared to be lanterns that guided to the surprise he had been planning and not to forget, the breeze of December, in its own tranquillity and solace, sang symphonic ballads of the pair's lovestory.

"Stop, stop!" He said as he finally let go off her hand and presented the candle lit bench, where she would sit for hours everyday.

"Why would you do that?" Her gleeful smile questioned him about his certain cherishes of doing things, that would always end up impressing her.

"I wanted to gift you something. It's your birthday, darling. Happy Birthday, my love." He bent on his knees and brought out the cake, he bought with his year long savings.

"Oh my god! You needed not do all these." She pulled him off his knees and giggled at his attempts of gifting her.

"I needed to. You always gift me."

"Love doesn't need you to do things that cost you your arms and legs."

"My arms and legs are intact." His comments made her crack her unafraid and mesmerising chortle.

"I love you." He walked her to the bench as they stared in eachother's galactic globes of genuine emotions.

"I love you too~"

⊱ ───ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ─── ⊰

"Wake up." I yawned as I felt soft fingers fidling with my hair. I opened my eyes to realise that I had slept off in the metro ride. I had accompanied Y/n, my guide, back to the house and being worn out with hours of walking to the station, I couldn't help but close my eyes.

"Umm... I'm sorry. I must have made you feel uncomfortable." I sat up straight, bowing to the woman next to me, for all the inconveniences I resulted.

"It's okay, haha. Don't worry. I was also sleeping. Our stop is gonna be in a matter of minutes. Be ready." She replied. Hearing her, my heart relaxed yet I was quite embarrassed to have slept off, that also on a woman I know not even a week.