⚡ chapter 7⚡

Chapter 7

Listing to mallika mallika's mom got tensed and she hurriedly left from kitchen to the room where mallika was there . She went to that room and with care and love she asked Mallika.

M/m :- mikku are you Okey. Why did you should like taht . What happened is everything ok . Are fine . Do you have any problem.

Mallika:- northing is fine mom .

M/m :- what happened baby .

Mallika :- mom he left me 🥺🥺

M/m :- who left you .

Mallika :- sumu left me and went .

M/m :- mallika you are really mad .

Mallika :- what

M/m :- then what mikku . For this who will shout . He alredy said me and went for jogging . He said the after you wake he said you to go to jogging . And for that here you are shouting as if something happened .

Mallika :- ( with puppy eyes 👀 ) mom

M/m :- what mom .

Mallika :- Solly.

M/m :- I forgive you now you go and fresh up and go  for your jogging after all return we will have breakfast together .

Mallika :- okey mom .

M/m :- good now go .

Saying this . Mallika's mother left from there . Mallika sat on the best for few minutes figuring what just happened now. She laughed on her self for what she did now with out even thinking . She got down of the bed and went to wash room . After 10 minutes she was ready with her jogging dress . She went down said said bye and went for he jogging. Here with sumedh who was jogging  but all his thoughts were with mallika . He was just think about her .

Sumedh's pro .

I came out jogging . But I truly say today I just don't want to go . What might mallu be doing . Is she awake or else she is still sleeping . What she is doing. Did she go for jogging . Oh my god I should have waited for her . Then these are useless thoughts wouldn't have come now what I have ......

______________________________________
TBC
______________________________________
Please like and comment ☺️💕🥺
______________________________________
And thank all my readers for giving me the title of
🌺 QUEEN OF SUMELLIKA FANFICTIONS 🌺

THIS REALLY AMAZING