⚡ chapter 9⚡

Chapter 9

Basantt :- oh do you both live in same house .

Sumedh :- yaa we both love in same house 🏘️. She is my cousin and we both live together from our birth in same house .

Basantt :- oh that is amazing you are really lucky.

Sumedh :- yaa I know it . By the way why were you thinking about your girlfriend .

Basantt :- due to work I did not call her yesterday and when I called her she is not at all lifting the call I think she is so much angry with me . That's why I was thinking about her .

Sumedh :- oh don't worry she will forgive .

Basantt :- really

Sumedh :- yaa if she loves you truly she will forgive you for sure .

Basantt :- I hope so it will happen .

Sumedh :- not hope so it will happen .

Basantt :- Thank you so mush for these words

Sumedh :- no mention . Any way come to my house now I will make you meet my family and also my girlfriend and you can have a tour of our house you will feel relaxed.

Basantt :- no no

Sumedh :- come on if you really think me as your friend you will come now

Basantt:- ok ok I am coming .

Sumedh :- that is like you have to be .

Basantt :- 🥰

Sumedh:- ok come let's go if you reach that so fast you can have the tour of our house for a long time.

Basantt :- yeah yeah why not for sure.

Sumedh and basantt left for the sumedh's house . Where as here mallika went for high thinking about sumedh.

Mallika's pro......

Today when he will come back naa I am damm sure I will not at all leave him . He left me alone at hom ein the morning when I woke up he was not there . See I will not at all talk to him .other wise with out even saying me that I am going sleep also he went he could have .........

______________________________________
TBC
______________________________________
Please vote and comment ☺️💕🥺
______________________________________