Baal

Well things have been interesting for our main character Y/n as he had found a job that pays pretty good as his boss was actually a woman who owned the company and her name was Baal or people nickname her the Raiden Shogun for some reason Y/n doesn't know but lately he has been getting up real late as that has caused many red flags as he had to fix the problem or else he could lose his job and that can ruin his life.

'Fuck I'm going to be late!' Y/n thought as he was running to catch the last train as he was dressed in work clothes.

As he saw the train doors closing he thought fate was a bitch before he saw someone hold the door making it wait a bit but Y/n took that chance as he got into the train.

"Thanks" Y/n said as he took deep breaths as he was close to missing the train.

"No probl- eh Y/n?" A familiar voice asked as Y/n knew that voice as he looked to see his boss Baal in the train with him.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"B-boss" Y/n said nervously but noticed her boobs being visible as he blushed as he looked away.

"What's wrong?" Baal asked as she got close to him as that made her breast touch against his chest which caused Y/n to blush.

"Um boss your a bit close and you need to button up your shirt" Y/n said in a low tone as Baal only looked down as she saw her breast touching his chest as she backed away a bit.

"Sorry I didn't notice" Baal said as she button her shirt up as she only turned as she looked at the view of the train passing buildings.

'Crap they felt soft' Y/n thought to himself as he knows that any man would be lucky as hell to date someone like Baal but she is hard to crack as she turned down many proposals from any man saying she has her own standards.

'Now way it's going to be me' Y/n thought to himself as he was basically a employee so he had no chance of dating Baal even if he tried.

As the train suddenly bumped causing some people to move as both Y/n and Baal were pressed against the door but luckily it remains shut.

"Boss I'm sorry!" Y/n whispered in a low tone as he didn't wanna lose his job.

"I-Its alright just don't move" Baal said in a low tone as her face was a bit red as Y/n wondered why.

As Y/n only looked down to see he had a boner and by being pushed to Baal caused it to touch her bottom.

'I'm so fucking dead!' Y/n thought to himself as he closed his eyes waiting for the your fired or him being called a molester.

Baal face was red as she felt his boner stroking against her legs each time the train moves a bit shaking making his boner stroke against her legs.

As Y/n prepared for the consequences before he felt a hand touching his boner as he looked and to his surprise it was Baal.

"Don't be so loud" Baal whispered as she was using her hand to jerk him off as Y/n couldn't believe his eyes Baal his boss was giving him a handjob as Baal unzipped his pants as her stroke got better for Y/n.

Lemon book(Slow Updates)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें