Chapter 6

Here we are. The chapter 6. Well it's gonna be short as always. Also, the name for the building would not be use in this chapter, I will use the name in another chapter, but I'm not sure which chapter will be though.

Let's start the story. Enjoy. It'll probably be bad though because it's been a long time since last time I write.

________________________________________________________________________________

*Error went near to the people

Error: Don't move!

*The people heard it and try not to move

*Error found a chance and use his strings to catch the people

*Error success to catch the people and put them back to the ground slowly

The people: Thank you so much!/Tq!!/Thanks for helping us!

*Dream, Blue and Sci quickly went to them to check if they're alright

*Luckily, they are alright. They just got some scratches that made by ???. Probably because ??? is grabbing them too hard earlier.

*Dream and Blue start to heal the people

After they're done, they send the people out of the scene and went back to the others.

Dream: Don't worry, they're fine, just some scratches. We've already healed them.

Sci: We have sent them away too.

Killer: Great! Now let's deal with this guy~

*??? chuckle a bit

??? : Not so fast, my very dears. We will meet again soon enough. Before that day comes, I will have some presents for you guys. Hope you guys will like it. However,I am not finish done with the presents, I still need some time to prepare. I will be taking my leave now. When the day has come, you will see the truth. A dearly reminder, in the future, there may have something that will interupt you guys. I would like to tell, you guys do not trust anyone except me. How do you identified me? Well....let's just say I would rather do everything by myself. Remember, do not trust anyone except me.

*??? leave these words to the sanses and left the scene

*Change scene to ???

After ??? left, he teleported to a blank void. It looks like Error's Anti-Void but a little different. The color of the void it's from white slowly fade to black. You can see a building in the middle of the void. It kinda looks like a mansion or a castle.....  ??? walk forward to the building and open the door. You watch through the door gap but can see nothing but dark. Then, he went inside to the building, the door slowly closing up......

________________________________________________________________________________

To be continue......

(No one can get in to the void except ???. Others can get in only if they get the permission from ???. The void also have its own name.)

(In my story, Error is the second strongest. Also, I need to explain, Error's strings could hurt people if the people keep on moving or struggling too hard, to avoid the people would get hurt by his strings, so he let the people don't move. To make it more safe, he choose to stay close to the people to catch them.)