Chapter 8

AN: I was thinking of change a few things of my writing style. You guys can see the difference in this chapter. Do you guys want me to use the writing style or the style I used before? I quite prefer the writing style I used in this chapter. A few changes for the talking part.

when someone's talking: "Hi"

when someone's thinking: 'Hi'

when Error's talking: "Hi"

when Error's thinking:  'Hi'

________________________________________________________________________________

*Back at the sansess' mansion

No Ones' POV

Everyone is in a meeting room. The room is big enough to put everyone in. "So..any ideas?" Ink is the one who is talking right now. After what he said, no one seems to have any ideas. Well...it's not their fault. They know nothing about ??? . So no one dares to be the one who start things first. "No one will answer you." said Nightmare. "We know nothing about him, what do you want to get from us?" "I know what you meant but we couldn't just stay here and do nothing! Even we don't know anything about him which makes us can't do anything to fight back. We still need a plan to arrange for everyone to take precautions in their own place." Ink replied Nightmare. Everything goes back to silence, a dead silence.

Errors' POV

"I know what you meant but we couldn't just stay here and do nothing! We need atleast a plan to arrange for everyone to take precautions in their own place." Ink replied Nightmare. Everything goes back to silence, a dead silence. Just as expected, no one will answer. '...Should I tell?' I think to myself. I slightly shake my head but with no one notice. 'No...He can't be..right? or can he be...?'  "Error.Error?Error!!!" I got shocked by the scream, I just remembered we're still in a meeting. Blue was the one who is calling me. "Error,are you alright? We were calling you just now and you didn't answer." "Yes...I'm alright. Don't worry."  

Blues' POV

"Yes I'm alright. Don't worry."  Error reply me with a soft tone. The others might just think that he's just not paying attention, but I know him well. Atleast I know that he won't act like this if there is nothing wrong. I look at Nightmare because he is the closest person to Error except me. Maybe he'll know what's wrong with Error. Nightmare saw me looking at him. He shook his head slightly towards me. It seems like he doesn't know what's wrong with Error too. Then, he look at me then at Error. I know that he wants the both of us to talk with Error later. I slightly nod my head, not letting the others saw it... Error...what's wrong with you...?

________________________________________________________________________________

To be continue...