2.

Tharn watched the Omega look at the floor in concentration, his dark eyes slowly making way to every aspect of the younger man’s physic. Some feral part of him wanted to get the Omega naked and marked as soon as possible. But the more sane part was yelling to get to him slowly and carefully, after all, he was in his office because of fake complaints, overworking, and mental harassment done by his own boss and co-workers who were supposed to help him if he needed. Tharn swallowed hard and breathed out, calming himself down, he needed to take care of Type for now; he would destroy lives later.

“Nong Type?” he asked carefully, raising his hand in surrender. But the Omega did not raise his gaze from the floor, the light moving of his shoulder was the only indication that he heard him. “Can you please look at me? I promise nothing bad will come to you from me.”

There was a moment of hesitation but in the end, Type raised his head slowly, his eyes slide from the floor to Tharn’s eyes. Silence inside the room was overwhelming for Type, as he watched the face of his CEO change from curious to stunned. He could see unsure movement on his left and he saw the CEO’s hand slowly being raised towards him. His body shook slightly but he did not move away, he did not want to offend the Alpha before him.

“How are you so calm in my presence when you were just treated like nothing?” Tharn asked quietly, his heart squeezed uncomfortably inside his chest. Type’s eyes widened and Tharn could see their warm chocolate color, feeling his blood warming inside his veins. He swallowed and lightly let his fingertips touch Type’s cheeks and neck. “I promise you that they will be punished accordingly. Their treatment of you and other male Omegas in the company was unacceptable,” he said hotly, eyes moving from Type’s eyes to his lips to his fingers sliding down Type’s skin.

Type watched with curious eyes how the Alpha touched him so willingly and softly. He grazed his teeth on his lower lip, seeing the honey-colored eyes shrink slowly.

“Mr. Kirigun?” Type asked quietly, seeing the Alpha frozen on the spot, eyes focused on his face.

Tharn swallowed hard, hearing the most lovely voice speak his name. Blood running through his veins was already hot but now it felt like it was boiling. He tried to stop the images his brain supplied. He could easily picture the Omega lying on his bed with nothing on, tangled in his white sheet. Or in his arms, for everyone to see. He almost forgot how to breathe when he imagined how Type would look like married to him, mated, or pregnant. Tharn clenched his hand and shakily moved away from the Omega.

A smaller hand grasped his wrist and Tharn watched it with surprise. Type looked even more surprised, seeing as he caught his CEO and held onto him. There was warmth on his face and he knew that he was looking like a tomato. It was uncommon for Omegas to be so straightforward with Alphas they did not have any chance with but here was Type, holding onto an Alpha who was so far away from his reach that he could sooner see a grain of sand on the Moon rather than Mr. Kirigun being interested in him.

“My apologies, I do not… I did not mean to offend,” Type stuttered, his breath became quicker and irregular. He was ashamed that he let the Omega side of him have control over for a single moment. “It was not intentional, I just, I...”

His head fell down as well as his hand, trying to distance himself from the Alpha. Several frantic beats of Tharn’s heart were the only thing he heard. His eyes closed as he tried to regain control over his mind and body but as soon as he closed his eyes he could see clearly like in HD scenes with him and Type.

Type was startled when he heard a low noise that suddenly filled the silence between them. He looked around but could not detect where it came from. Then he moved his eyes towards the Alpha before him and saw how the look in his eyes was no longer curious or harmless. Type saw this type of look in Alpha's eyes when they found an Omega they wanted.

Tale of May lilies and mintOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara