Prologue: A Touching Welcome!

Ayanokouji POV

Today is my 15th Birthday, the day too that I graduate from the White Room. I accomplished everything in here. I never lost, and never will. I tried my hardest on being the best. The reason why... is just to see her again...

A brief context of my life. My mother had died when she gave birth to me. As for my father they said that he committed suicide when I was 3, but his body was now where to be seen. I was then raised by my butler Matsuo.

When Matsuo heard the news of my parents passing, he said that he will take care of me. Even though he knows that he isn't getting paid, but he genuinely wants me to have a life that I can enjoy. I soon had a friend that is named Eiichiro, he is Matsuo's son. He too is like his father, he is also like an elder brother to me.

(A/N: Oh yeah! Eiichiro will be 5 years older than Kiyo.)

One day, when we were playing outside. We happen to saw a little girl with blonde hair who was crying on the streets. Me and Eiichiro went there to comfort to her. 

We later learnt that her name was Nanase Tsubasa. When she finally calmed down, Eichiiro asked on why she's crying. She said that she couldn't find her parents.

By instincts I looked around the neighborhood to see no parent that resembles like her. I suggested that we should look around the area. Eiichiro said that wouldn't do but I should stay with Nanase first and he will bring his father here to help on finding her parent. To which I agreed on.

When me and Nanase were alone together. I tried playing simple games with her because I don't want her to feel lonely. Seeing her smile brightly when we played was fun. Because I rarely see people at my age, as I was homeschooled by Matsuo and sometimes Eiichiro.

After a while Matsuo and Eiichiro was here and a lone woman who has the same face as Nanase. The woman sprinted and hugs Nanase, she said that they should go home now as her father was really worried about her.

Hearing this made me wonder on what is it like to have a parent. I mean, I have Matsuo and Eiichiro taking care of me. But my actual family, I don't really know much of them, except both of them were natural born genius.

Nanase said that she doesn't want to go home yet. As she wanted to play with me more. I said to her, that we can play again tomorrow, because I didn't want her father to worry more. We then made a pinky promise, to always see each other here.

But they say... All good things come to an end...

When I was 7. I got abducted to a place an unknown place. 

Everything in here was white. I was then put to the Demonic 4th Generation. The clothes I wore, that Matsuo had bought, was torn apart and replace my clothes with a white lab gown.

I didn't want to cry because when I do, they place my head down to the pavement and said if I cry one more time. They will kill everyone I knew. They then pushed me to a room with many books and fighting equipment.

I then saw at the locked door, a person to me said to me that I can only be free when I graduated here. I tried my very best here. Each time when I completed a task, it gradually worsens every time. But I somehow manage to overcome it and improve even more. Because I wanted to see them again...

Every year when it was my Birthday, I was free to roam around the White Room. I find ways on how can I assassinate the professor. And then the perfect plan came to my mind.

Today the professor hired a chef here to cook for him about my graduation here. Because I will then rule Japan they said. I will mention this again. Today is my birthday and I am currently 15 years old. I then walk to the kitchen area.