2} ender boy

a/n: i recommend playing the song 'I Bet On Losing Dogs' for this chapter!! luv u <3

i quickly turned back to the hunters. suddenly, i felt a sharp pain in my side. i screamed. it was one of those ear-piercing screams that leave your ears ringing afterwards. i glanced down to my side to see purple blood oozing out onto the soft grass while a huge arrow sat there comfortably.

purple particles then appeared infront of my droopy eyes. it was that half-ender boy. he had a violent look in his eyes. he turned to face me.there was a sympathetic and panicked look in his eyes as he watched the purple blood drip slowly onto the ground.

"are you.... ok?"

"no..." i whispered softly while a smile creeped on my face. he cupped my cheeks into his hands.

"i can help." he said blankly while removing his cold hands from my face.he then turned away from me as his usually green and red eyes turned a strange purple colour.

then the ram boy arrived.

"ranboo... whats going on?"

huh, ranboo. weird name for a weird kid.

he simply just looked at ram boy and pounced on the hunters.

ram boy turned to me.

"who are you?"

"i- uh... i dont know..."

who am i?

that same question had been running through my head my whole life and i still dont know the answer.

~flashback~

"you freak! you dont belong anywhere!"

"....what? b-but i thought you were my friend ?#!;*"

"i was never your friend!! everyone hates you y/n, go rot in hell!"

/@+_£?- then kicked me to the ground.
i screamed in pain as they plunged a sharp rock into my leg.

"now you cant run y/n. face your worst fear..... me."

there was a hostile look in their eyes. i tried to scramble away but it ultimately failed as i was just stabbed again but in the other leg. purple blood covered the forest floor as a tall body stood infront of me. a smirk covered their face.

"how..could you :!"(#..."

"you deserve every second of this y/n"

~end of flashback~

i snapped back into reality.

what just happened. did i have a.. flashback? or was that just all a -£;(#?? who was that person and why were they calling me all those things?

my thoughts were soon cut off though as i fell to the ground having lost so much blood from that arrow.

my vision then went fuzzy. the last thing i saw was the ender-boy rushing towards my limp body as the hunters lay lifeless on the soft grass.

:)

hey there! i hope you enjoyed the second official chapter of this book :D im actually really enjoying writing this book and i hope your enjoying reading through it.

how did you feel about the flashback?
would you like more in future chapters?
who do you think that mysterious person is?

so many questions that have so many possibilities! remember to drink water and stay healthy honey bees <3