5} healing

~3rd person~

techno finally untied y/n from the chair.

"i was starting to think you would of just left me tied up there."

he simply huffed.

"RANBOO" techno shouted.

purple particles appeared in the room.

"keep y/n here, make sure they dont leave." techno said, his voice more monotone now.

ranboo nodded.

"what?! why cant i leave." y/n stated.

"youre injured y/n, you need rest." techno replied, grabbing a netherite sword from its stand on the stone brick wall.

"why do YOU of all people care if i go out or not?"

"because if ranboo cares about you, then i do too."

y/n looked at ranboo, a deep purple covered his cheeks.

y/n lent back in the chair like an impatient toddler.

"hes right y/n, i think its best you stay here." he said sympathetically.

techno opened the door, letting in a cool and snowy breeze in the house.

"cya." he then walked out as his cape lay draping over his shoulders in a royal fashion.

y/n swiftly turned to ranboo.

he was clenching a pink liquid in a bottle. it had a label on that read 'potion of healing. only use on arrow, sword and axe wounds. never use on tipped arrow wounds, broken bones or cuts.'

"uh ranboo.... why do you have that."

he then grabbed you and teleported you onto the sofa.

"y/n, i need you to hold very still. the pain will only last a few seconds, please trust me." he said, you could tell he really didnt want to do this.

"what!" y/n said shocked. but their shocked face quickly turned into pain and tears.

y/n let out an ear piercing scream. just like the one they let out on that night with the hunters. ranboo had a trace of guilt all over his face.

while he poured the potion onto their wound, he used his other had to clench onto y/n's tightly as he whispered "it'll be ok" softly into their ear.

tears poured from their face as the pain only grew and grew like an unwanted guest that wouldn't leave.

they shut their eyes tightly, expecting the pain to go away. and, it did. y/n felt like they were slowly slipping away from reality and into a !)+_.