Amaya Takeru

A/n: Anyone else obsessed with that song^

"This time the one's who survived are..... Amaya Takeru, Takahata Shun, Akimoto Ichika, Y/n L/n" the cat announced. Me? I didn't do anything? Nevertheless, I'm still happy.

"Alright! I knew we could do it!" Shun said happily.

"4 people in all. Live" the cat added.

"What about the others?" Shun asked.

A yell was heard.

The 3 of us rushed to see what caused it. Of course. Amaya Takeru. He had killed the other remaining students with a sword. Where'd he even get that from?

"This is God's will. A world where the strong preys on the weak. Those who survived are strong, those who died are weak. I've always dreamed of such a world. Thank you, God. You have my gratitude." Amaya spoke out.

Ichika and Shun stepped back as Amaya approached. "Those who are incompetent are granted death..." he continued to talk as I blocked out his words.

Amaya Takeru. The name every student feared since he transferred in 6th grade. He was crazy from the start. Bringing knives to school, vandalizing equipment, threatening students and sometimes even the teachers.

Since his parents were rarely home and my mom absolutely loved taking care of others, she offered to watch him until they came back from work. Which was always late at night.

What he did took my by surprise. He started nice conversations with my mom, talked about movies and and news to my dad. Everytime he came over he seemed... normal. He was the complete opposite of what everyone saw at school.

Although he stayed at my house everyday after school, we've never had an actual conversation. Maybe because I was always over at my friends house. But even when I was home he never talked to me.

Just stared.

My thoughts went away when Ichika yelled something to Amaya. I didn't hear anything of what they were saying but I can see how annoyed Amaya is of Ichika.

I sighed as the 3 of them started arguing. I sat down, thinking back to today's events.

I stayed up late, got 3 hours of sleep, woke up with a headache, went to school, took boring notes, saw my teacher and classmates die, almost lost my life to a cat, and now I'm sitting here with 3 people I've never interacted with until now.

Amaya the psycho,
Shun my deceased cousin's friend,
And Ichika the kind girl.

What a weird trio.

Grey smoke filled the room as I felt myself fall back.