After

A month has passed since we were forced to play death games.

Shun rarely goes out and I don't blame him. We lost Satake and Ichika.

Amaya had been staying over at my house, seeing as how his parents fled as soon as he went missing.

My parents didn't mind. Amaya had told them everything that had happened, twisting reality and making them think he was actually our hero, saying that he always comforted us.

That was a lie. If anything Amaya had only riled everyone up.

But I knew better than to argue with the Amaya Takeru.

He even convinced them to let him sleep in my room, saying we needed to be there for each other after all the traumatizing things we've been through not too long ago.

I didn't mind at first but then he insisted we slept on the same bed, sneaking onto my mattress at night.

I knew Amaya wouldn't take no for an answer so I just let it slide.

So here I was, laying in bed with Amaya right beside me. His hand rested on my side, thumb caressing my waist.

The rough grunts from his mouth to my ear made me tightly press my thighs together. Which was probably a bad idea as Amaya took it as a sign to start moving his hips against me.

I bit my lip to suppress any noise.

I was now used to having his arm around my waist but not once has he made a move so sensual.

"Let me show you how much I love you"

He then proceeded to bite down on my ear, head traveling down my neck and placing a wet kiss on it. A kiss hard enough to leave a mark.

~~
I brushed his hair back as he slept, snoring softly.

If someone told me I'd be here in bed with the school's psycho a month ago, I would've never believed them.

But here I was, proud to be his.

-The End-