Parties and Full Moons Don't Mix Well

Scott pulls up in front of Allison's house and drums his fingers on the steering wheel nervously as he waits for her to walk out. As she does the two of them make eye contact and smile as Allison walks toward the car. Scott drives them to Lydia's house and they walk to the backyard where the party is in full swing. Stiles spots them and pats Danny's arm "Scott's just arrived." he tells him. "I'll message the chat we made." Danny responds.
Operation Angry Fluff
Second in Command - Scott's arrived
In Charge 🔥- Remember the plan
The Brawn 💪🏻- Try and get Allison away from him
Second in Command - Then Jackson and I will get Scott to leave before he shifts.
The Brains 🧠- If Allison asks where he's gone I make the excuse that he is ill. I came up with the plan remember?
In Charge 🔥- Just checking. Commence Operation Angry Fluff

Stiles stands with Danny looking round the party when he sees Derek Hale stood behind a fire pit on the other side of the yard "Danny, what's Derek Hale doing here?" he asks. Danny looks over and sees him "I don't know..." he trails off. A dog starts barking behind Derek making him turn and and look at it, the dog stops making Danny and Stiles look at each other in confusion "That was weird." Stiles comments making Danny nod. Together they walk over towards Scott and Allison so they can hear what's happening "You okay?" they hear Allison ask. "What? Yeah, I'm fine." Scott nods. Allison reaches out her hand making Scott take it and start dancing with her by the pool, Stiles looks at the full moon above them "We need to get him out of here." he says anxiously. "Too late for that." Jackson says walking over and motioning to Scott who's pushing through the crowd with a look of pain on his face. "Go tell Lydia, we'll go after him." Stiles tells Danny. Nodding he goes off the find her while Jackson and Stiles go after Scott "Yo, Scott, you good?" Stiles asks. Scott groans and carries on pushing through the crowd and out the front door, Jackson and Stiles follow after him just to see him get in the car and drive off. Looking a each other the two of them climb into Jackson's car and follow after him, Stiles pulls out his phone as it starts buzzing "Hey Danny." he answers. "Hey, where are you guys? Have you seen Allison?" Danny asks. "We've gone after Scott, what's wrong?" Stiles responds. "We can't find Allison." Danny tells them making the two friends look at each other. "Keep looking, once we've sorted Scott we'll meet you guys." Jackson tells Danny. "Hang on here's Lydia." Danny says. "Boys, Derek just took Allison from the party." Lydia tells them. "Okay, so she's safe then. We'll let you know what happens with Scott." Stiles tells them. "Stay safe you two." Lydia tells them. "We will." Jackson promises.

Jackson pulls up to Scott's house and the two friends jump out "How we going to get in?" Jackson asks as they walk up to the door. "I got a key made." Stiles shrugs pulling out a ring of about twenty keys and looking for a certain one. Jackson chuckles "Not surprised. You got for each of our houses?" he ask. "Uh, yeah. Along with the school janitor's keys and the Sheriff station keys." Stiles responds as he unlocks Scott's house. The pair of them run upstairs and to Scott's room to find it locked making the bang on the door "Go away." Scott tells them. "Scott, it's me and Jackson." Stiles tells him. Scott unlocks the door but only lets it open slightly "Let us in, Scott. We can help." Jackson tries. "No! Listen, you gotta find Allison." Scott responds. "She's fine, all right? Lydia and Danny saw her get a ride from the party. She's-she's totally fine, all right?" Stiles assures him. "No, I think I know who it is-" Scott starts. "Dude, just let us in! We can try-" Jackson interrupts. "-It's Derek. Derek Hale is the Werewolf! He's the one that bit me. He's the one that attacked Laura in the woods." Scott cuts in. Stiles' and Jackson's eyes widen in horror as they look at each other "Scott... Derek's the one who drove Allison from the party..." Stiles trails off. Scott slams the door and locks it making Stiles and Jackson bang on the door and try to open it "Scott!" Stiles shouts. "Come on we better tell Danny and Lydia what's happened." Jackson tells him before leading him out to the car. "First we need to make sure Allison is okay." Stiles points out. "Lydia has her number." Jackson responds making him nod.

Once everyone from the party has left Jackson, Stiles, Lydia and Danny sit by the pool in the garden "So Scott thinks that Derek attacked his own sister and is the one who turned him?" Lydia asks. "That's what he said." Jackson responds with a shrug. "But why would he attack his own sister? It doesn't make any sense." Danny sighs running a hand through his hair. Stiles looks at the moon as Lydia's phone goes off "Allison got home safe." she tells them. Danny looks over at Stiles "Sti, you alright?" he asks. "Mmm, yeah just thinking." Stiles responds looking at his friends. "About?" Lydia asks. "Everything. I mean Scott's a werewolf. Derek's one too meaning that he could be the one who attacked his sister and bit Scott. But... none of this makes sense, why would Derek attack his own sister and bite Scott?" Stiles rambles. "We'll work it out." Danny tells him noticing Stiles getting more and more worked up. "We should all get some sleep. We can find Scott in the morning." Lydia suggests. Nodding in agreement they all head inside and to either Lydia's room or the guest room.