Movie Weekend

The next morning Stiles jumps out of his Jeep before heading to meet the others. He finds them at the front of the school "Hey guys, ready to see who's on the team?" he asks in greeting. "Yeah come on." Lydia smiles linking arms with Jackson. Together the five friends head towards Coach's office to already find a small group gathered round the notice board. Jackson pushes past everyone and takes a picture of it on his phone so they can look at it together. "Here we go, Scott and Stiles are on the bench. Danny and I have got on the team." Jackson reads off. Lydia smiles and kisses Jackson "Well done babe. You too Danny. Now you two start working hard so you can get on the team in a few practises." she tells them putting her hands on her hips. Scott and Stiles' eyes widen as they nod at her making Jackson and Danny laugh slightly.

At lunch Stiles sits down and smiles at his friends "Movie night tonight?" he asks. Lydia nods "It's Friday so yes. Who's house this time?" she asks. "Not mine." Stiles immediately tells them making them look at him. Danny notices the look on Stiles' face "We can do it at mine. Mum and Dad are out of town for the weekend so we could make a two night sleepover." he suggests. "Sounds good so we'll get our stuff and head over to yours for about four." Scott tells the group. Everyone nods and stands up to go to their next lessons.

Stiles and Danny walk towards history together as the others stop at their lockers. "Stiles, why did you say that you didn't want people round yours so fast?" Danny asks as they walk. Stiles looks down at his feet "Dad's drinking again." he mutters making Danny nod. "Well if you ever want to get out the house you can come round mine. My parents love you so they won't have a problem with you staying over sometimes." Danny responds. Stiles nods "Thanks Danny." he smiles as they reach their class.

That evening Stiles sits on the sofa with Scott and Danny while Lydia and Jackson sit on the love seat. "So what movie first?" Danny asks. "Note-" Lydia gets cut off by them all. "We are not watching the Notebook again." they all say in sync. Lydia pouts "Fine!" she consedes. "What about Scott Pilgrim VS the World?" Scott suggests looking at the films they'd lined up. "Sounds good, Lydia vets her romance element and we get the rest." Jackson agrees. Stiles takes the film and puts it in the dvd player before sitting back down.

As the film ends Stiles throws a bit of left over popcorn at Scott. Glaring Scott throws it back but hits Jackson with it instead. The five of them freeze before they start throwing popcorn at each other laughing. Lydia hides behind Jackson as Stiles throws a handful their way. Soon they fall onto the floor laughing and trying to catch their breath. "I'm hungry." Stiles suddenly comments making everyone chuckle. "Sti you're always hungry." Danny tells him. "Hey not always. I'm not hungry while I'm eating." Stiles points out. The others laugh as Jackson pulls out his phone "What Pizza does everyone want?" he asks. "Cheese, Pepperoni and a Meat Feast." Lydia lists off making everyone look at her. "What? It's what we ordered last time and it was the right amount." she tells them.

The next couple of days the five friends spend watching movies and goofing around with each other. On the Sunday evening they all stand jn the kitchen attempting to cook Danny's parents dinner. "Stiles how do you manage to burn water?!" Jackson exclaims. "I didn't burn the water. I burnt the left over flour that fell in the water." Stiles tells him. Lydia walks over and takes the pot off of the heat "Go help Danny a d Scott with the salad. That way you won't explode the kitchen." she tells Stiles. Sighing but nodding Stiles goes over and helps make the salad. "I got kicked out the kitchen." he tells them. "We heard." Danny and Scott tell him chuckling.