The First Full Moon and its Aftermath

Scott runs through Beacon Hills Preserve following Allison's scent, thinking that she is in danger from Derek and not knowing that she is safe at home. He soon reaches a clearing where Allison's jacket hangs on a branch and realises that it was the jacket his was following not hers. Derek steps out of the shadows making Scott glare and growl in warning "Where is she?" he asks. "She's safe... from you." Derek responds before tackling him to the ground, making them both tumble down a slight hill. Once at the bottom Derek lifts Scott to his feet and pins him against a tree "What did you do with her?" Scott growls. "Shh, quiet." Derek says listening to the woods around them "Too late. They're already here. Run." he tells Scott before running off. Scott stays put not understanding what's going on, suddenly a flash bang goes off blinding him temporarily. As his sight comes back an arrow flies through the air and goes through his left forearm, pinning him to the tree. Three men step out the shadows, the leader carrying a crossbow which is trained on Scott "Take him." he tells the other two. Before they can though Derek knocks them out leaving the leader out numbered; using this distraction Derek pulls the arrow out of Scott's arm before leading him away at a run.

Once they are far enough away the two werewolves stop, Scott falling to his knees exhausted and trying to come to terms with what just happened "Who were they?" he asks looking at Derek with confusion and anger. "Hunters. The kind that have been hunting us for centuries." Derek explains. "Us? You mean you! You did this to me!" Scott retorts angrily. "Is it really so bad, Scott? That you can see better? Hear more clearly? Move faster than any human could ever hope? You've been given something that most people would kill for. The Bite is a gift." Derek tells him. "I don't want it." Scott glares. "You will. And you're gonna need me if you want to learn how to control it." Derek says putting a hand on the teens shoulder "So you and me, Scott? We're brothers now." he finishes before walking away and leaving Scott alone in the woods.

The next morning Stiles wakes up and quickly gets changed before running downstairs to where Lydia, Jackson and Danny are already eating breakfast "What are you doing? We need to find Scott!" Stiles exclaims. "We're no good to him tired and hungry. At least bring toast to eat, we're finished anyway." Danny tells him. "Fine, but I'm driving." Stiles pouts. Lydia hands Stiles a couple pieces of toast before they head out to the Jeep "Where are we going?" Lydia asks. "The preserve, Scott ran in that direction so it's the best place to start." Stiles responds as he starts driving. As he drives the others look out the windows trying to see any sign of their friend "Over there." Jackson tells them. Stiles drives down a side road where they find Scott walking along side the road in only his jeans from the party and clutching his left arm which has healed already. Danny moves to the back and lets Scott climb in the passenger seat, Jackson chucks Scott a shirt which he pulls on "You know what actually worries me the most?" Scott asks. "If you say Allison, I'm gonna punch you in the head." Stiles tells him. "She probably hates me now." Scott tells them. "I doubt that, we already sorted it. We told her that you felt suddenly ill and had to get home. But you might want to come up with a pretty amazing apology." Lydia tells him. "Or, you know, you could just tell her the truth and revel in the awesomeness of the fact that you're a frickin' Werewolf." Stiles grins making the other four look at him "Okay, bad idea. Hey, we'll get through this. Come on, if I have to, I'll chain you up myself on full moon nights and feed you live mice. I had a boa once. I could do it." Stiles rambles. "Okay, we'll figure something out. For now let's focus on getting Scott back to Lydia's to change before we head to school." Jackson says, changing the subject for Scott's benefit.

After school Scott waits outside the front entrance for Allison so he can apologise to her, when she walks out he walks over to her "So what happened? Lydia said that you were ill and had to rush home. " Allison asks. "Yeah, sorry. I got a really bad migraine and I didn't want to leave you but I felt really bad. I am so so sorry that I left with out saying anything." Scott tells her. "Am I gonna regret this?" Allison questions. Scott shrugs sheepishly "Probably. So is that a yes on a second chance?" he asks hopefully. "Definitely yes." Allison smiles. Suddenly a car horn goes off making Allison look up and see a familiar car "That's my dad. I better go." she tells him before walking off. Scott smiles and goes to walk into the school for Lacrosse practise but suddenly catches a scent he recognises. Looking round he sees Allison get in a car with the man that was leading the trip of hunters, his eyes widen when he realises that he wants to date the daughter of a werewolf hunter.