~ Prince Katsuki ~

~-=+=- Based on the original Disney cartoon; 1992 -=+=-~

The parade, complete with elephants, camels, horses, as well as hundreds of women and men created by Denki, followed the genie - in human form - down the main street of Agrabah, approaching the palace. Katsuki was in the center, on his fake throne that was being carried by Eijirou in elephant form, which neither of them were still quite used to. But before Katsuki could start cursing again for his discomfort, the mass of people began to chant.

"Make way for Prince Katsuki!"

"Say hey!" A group of men carrying swords said, holding them out, as though threatening any who dared to come close. "It's Prince Katsuki."

Denki grinned, taking the attention of the crowd completely onto himself. "Hey, clear the way in the old bazaar. Hey you, let us through, it's a bright new star. Now come, be the first on your block to meet his eye! Make way, here he comes, ring bells, bang the drums. Oh, you're gonna love this guy!"

He jumped into the crowd and slung his arm around a random man from the crowd. "Prince Katsuki, fabulous he, Katsuki Bakugou! Genuflect, show some respect, down on one knee." He practically shoved the man onto his knees as Katsuki and Eijirou came into view of the crowd. "Now, try your best to stay calm. Brush up your Sunday Salaam, and come and meet his spectacular coterie!"

Six men appeared next to Katsuki, all wearing fighting outfits. "Prince Katsuki!" Denki cried. "Mighty is he, Katsuki Bakugou! Strong as ten regular men, definitely!" Katsuki's arm moved on its own, and he somehow managed to lift all of the men as they stood on top of each other.

"He faced the galloping hordes," Denki turned into a different person and butted into the crowd, then switching into the form of a small boy. "A hundred bad guys with swords!" Then, too quick for Katsuki to concentrate on, he transformed into yet another man. "Who sent those goons to their lords? Why, Prince Katsuki!"

The blond thief-prince was really hoping that no one at the castle would ask him to attest to all that shit Denki was saying he had done, because none of that had been even close to happening.

"He's got seventy five golden camels," a group of men called out, leading a herd of the animals into the market.

"Don't they look lovely, dude?" Denki commentated, petting one of the camels lightly on the head - only for it to promptly spit on him.

A group of women on a float in front of Katsuki danced for everyone in the crowd. "Purple peacocks, he's got fifty three."

"Fabulous!" Denki yelled, throwing his hands up into the air. "I love the feathers!" All around him, more and more animals, all different types, began to appear. "When it comes to exotic type mammals, has he got a zoo, I'm telling you. It's a world-class menagerie!"

The genie jumped up to a balcony that Katsuki recognized: the harem where those girls yelled at him any time he accidently broke through their window. But to his surprise, they began to swoon as they watched the 'prince' pass by.

"Prince Katsuki!" The fanned themselves, trying to catch his eye. "Handsome is he, Katsuki Bakugou. There's no question this Katsuki's alluring. Never ordinary, never boring. Everything about the man just plain impresses. He's a wonder, he's a whiz, a wonder. He's about to pull my heart asunder, and I absolutely love the way he dresses!" Katsuki rolled his eyes; where was all of this before he had a bunch of shit like camels with him?

Denki cheered them on. "That physique, how can I speak? Weak at the knee! Well, get on out in that squaree, adjust your veil and prepare to gawk and grovel and stare at Prince Katsuki!"