Are You Sure?

Hello! Welcome to my first ever fan-fiction! 

Thanks for being here today, I hope you enjoy the book, comment, vote and share, I can't wait to hear your thoughts and suggestions for this story! 

Comment some ships and not ships! Btw I am ALL SoKeefe, no Fitzphie is allowed in here.

Or is there???

— Your Writer/Editor — Sophie

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

3rd Person POV:

"Foster, you don't have to do this." Sighed Keefe, annoyed that Sophie thought she didn't have a choice. Silveny snorted loudly, stamping her hoofs as if she agreed, nearly stomping Sophie's toes.

 Sophie shook her head angrily, "Keefe, you heard what Forkle said, I'm broken. I need to fix this, don't even try to stop me." Her puppy-brown eyes looked at him, pleading for him to say no more.

" You don't need to fix anything! It's not fair that our whole world is putting pressure on you to stop the Neverseen! You never asked for any of this, if anyone should be fixing this, it should be the Black Swan, by themselves, they created this mess." Keefe ran his fingers through his hair tiredly.

"No, Keefe, they created me. For a specific reason. I'm their little lab experiment that was created to fix the world, they perfected me, so I was able to, it's my job. My job only. Don't protest, I'm starting to regret bringing you with me."

Keefe looked down in shame, he had no words left. " Sorry Foster, I just... don't think you should have to do this for everyone, you should be doing it for yourself. "

Sophie looked down, she knew she wasn't doing it for herself, she was doing it for her friends, her family, and all the innocent Elves who didn't deserve this kind of pain. "Ok, as long as everyone, including you, is there when I wake up." She spoke quietly, trying not to sound desperate.

Keefe's smile was enormous, "WoOoo! Team Foster-Keefe is back!" Sophie grinned back, resisting the urge to blush. "I think I'm ready, but you have to stay out here with Silveny," she gestured to the opening of the cave and the large glittering Alicorn.

"Ugh, fine, you go in now, I'll see you when you wake up, I'll make sure Fitz is there, so you can go all Fitzphie 'staring into each other's eye's mode', " Keefe smirked.

Thanks, Fi-Keefe, OMG, I'm so sorry, Keefe! I didn't mean to! I guess I'll go in now..." Sophie muttered to herself. She shook her head, she was such an idiot.

"No worries, Foster, Good luck. You will be back at Havenfield when you wake up! I'll get everyone there, promise! Now go in!"

Sophie turned towards the cave entrance anxiously, not really wanting to face her allergy of Limbium. She took one last glance back at Keefe and Silveny, Silveny was trying to eat Keefe's cape, Sophie let out a sharp giggle before she strode into the moody darkness of the cave.

8888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

OMG YAY, THE FIRST CHAPTER IS OUT! I cannot express how excited I really am over this!

Thanks for being here, I really hope you enjoyed it! I will be posting the next chapter ASAP! GET READY FOR IT!! Oh, yes Ik it's short, but that's bc I had nothing more to say, other chapters will definitely not be this short, sorry guys ik it's annoying!

— Your Writer/Editor — Sophie