Flash

Keefe. Keefe. The answer was simple. Keefe. How could she not have known? Was she really that oblivious?

Images and vivid memories shattered through her mind, flashbacks of her, and... Keefe? She now realised, he was, always there. Annoying or not, he was there when no one else was. Whispered thoughts flooded her head, all sense of reality was gone. 

Oblivious. Idiot. He's always there. Always. Get a grip. Limbium. You're not dead. Allergies. Keefe. HunkyHair. Fitz. Oblivious. Freak. Idiot. He's always there. Always. Get a grip. Limbium. You're not dead. Allergies. Keefe. HunkyHair. Fitz. Oblivious. Freak. Idiot. He's always there. Always. Get a grip. Limbium. You're not dead. Allergies. Keefe. HunkyHair. Fitz. Oblivious. Freak. Idiot. He's always there. Always. Get a grip. Limbium. You're not dead. Allergies. Keefe. HunkyHair. Fitz. Oblivious. Freak. Idiot. He's always there. Always. Get a grip. Limbium. You're not dead. Allergies. Keefe. HunkyHair. Fitz.

FITZ! Why why why! Searching through her memories frantically, Sophie searched for a time when Fitz had been with her, and NOT for his own benefit. The time when he came to her tribunal? No, he came to see what happened with Fintan. The time when he helped her overcome her shadow vapour? Again, no. He was helping her then because it also helped him get rid of his. He wasn't there. Ever.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is a part 2 to this chapter, and it is coming soon! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!