Flash 2

With Keefe: POV

Keefe leaps away from Havenfield, and back to Candleshade, after returning Silveny to her pen.  Grabbing his imparter from the dining table, -Which he never sat at- Keefe heads up the stairs towards his room. He turns the lock on the door, but it won't open. "RO! LET ME IN." The door turns slowly inward, and Lord HunkyHair step inside tentatively.

"WHAT THE RIPPLEFLUFF?" Keefe yelled angrily, he had been scooped up off the floor and was now hanging upside down from his feet on the wall. A loud giggle escaped someone's mouth, and he struggled to get down. Ugh, it was just Ro.

"Ro. Put me down! I need to contact everyone and get them to Havenfield, to be there when Sophie wakes up."

Ro pouted and grumbled as she threw him down onto his bed. Keefe took out his imparter, hailing everyone and immediately telling them, "Havenfield, Seven O'clock. Be there."

After the last phone call was done, Keefe sighed and slumped in his bed. He had to leave soon, but he just couldn't be bothered to get ready just now. His eyes slowly closed as if he had been drugged, but he quickly opened them to see Ro poised with a tube of whipped cream, he groaned aloud and smacked it away.