Dad's bestfriend part 2: Disrespectful

Lathan's POV
I woke up next to Nikeyma, I smiled and looked over at my phone. I grab it and seen that the time right now was 8:01 am, I put my phone down and ran my hands down my face. I finish gathering my thoughts, I looked behind me and seen Nikeyma's ass sitting up nice and firm,, so I made the wise decision to smack the fuck out of it. *smack* "wake dat ass up" she groan and rubbed her ass.

I smacked it again this time harder than before, "okay okay, I'm getting up damn" she said getting off of her stomach and looking at me. "You so beautiful" she blushed a little and got out of the bed, "if I'm being honest I would say that you are in love with me" she said going to the sink grabbing her tooth brush. " well duh.... You been knew that, stop acting like it's new" I said rubbing my dick all on her ass.

She pushed me back with her ass, "stop, because you know If my dad was here you wouldn't have been acting like this" she said finish brushing her teeth and pushing me. Nikeyma was bipolar and she took medication for it, I can see now that she ain't take it what do ever. "You took your medicine?" She looked at me with this stank ass look, "yea,, df" she said getting in the shower.

I shook it off and got in, as I was washing my body I decided to help her reach her back. "You need help" I asked grabbing her waist, she moved me out of the way and grab the long shower brush washing her back. "You okay??" She rolled her eyes and got out of the shower, I thought to myself  "what did I do??".

I finish getting dressed and looked over at Nikeyma seeing her in some black shorts, a white crop top, and some white Air Force 1's . "Where you going?" She looked up from her phone, "to mind my damn business, something you should be doing" she said walking towards the door. "Wait a fucking minute"

I said blocking the door, she groan "can you move please,, I have somewhere to be and you are holding me up" she said trying to get past. "Hell nawl you ain't going no fucking where I don't give a damn how mad yo lil ass get, go sit down" she rolled her eyes stomping off. "Who you stomping at girl?!!" she folded her arms.

I walked over to her, "fix yo attitude girl for I fix it for you" she turned the other way. I walked over to her "do I need to fix that shit for you??" She slapped me and re folded her arms. I grab her by her neck pushing her down on the bed, I was dominant as hell in the bedroom and right now I was beyond pissed.

She put her fucking hands on me, I lean down and bit her neck. "Oww,, that hurts" she said holding her neck, I pulled her up towards my dick and looked down at her, "u betta get it right the first time"

Next thing we knew was me pulling on her bundles while she moan and scream. "Shhhiiiittt" she said moaning,  "fuck, baby yo pussy so good" I said about to nut. *knock*, we looked at each other, I cut on the camera in her bedroom and seen her brother standing at the door,, "shit, it's Tyrone" I said pulling out.

She started whining, "baby I'm sorry, I will get you back I promise" I said kissing her lips , I thought to my self  "why the hell is he over here".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{ -y'all this was short but the other ones will be longer, but yea let me know if y'all like it🤎-}