chapter 3

Authors pov

Everyone was silently watching the show going on Varuan is standing on a table and shweta is looking at him like he is gone mad.

Ladies and gentlemen attention please today is very special for me because today I'm going to propose love of my life my jaan my shweta

After hearing this whole hall become silent and shweta get her life's biggest shock . The man who she loves most in this world is himself proposing her infront of their whole classmate and she is standing like a statue not believing on her ears.

She don't no who to react on this for her all things are some kind of dream from whom she don't want to get up and now Varuan is standing on his knees with ring in his hands.

Varuan's pov

I'm standing infront of shweta on my knees having her hand in my hand I put a ring in her beautiful finger. Shweta I know right now what will I say you will not believe on this but l want you to silence my words.

I don't know when I fall for you but when I realise there was no way back for me. I Know you consider me as a friend but i now can't hold my feelings back l love you not because you are beautiful or you are good in studies or you are my bestfriend l love you because you are very beautiful parson inside.

When you smile my bad day become happiest,when you cry I feel like someone stabbing my heart hundred time,I don't know which thinge of yours I love most but I think I'm in love with your whole existence.

Without you I can't focus on anything,If you don't shout on me I feel like something is missing, when you give me your smile my heart Bloom's th fullest, without you I can't live,sleep,laugh, smile,cry, without you I feel like my whole existence is incomplete so will you accept my love will you became my girlfriend ?

Shweta's pov

Me mele me mele (I'm dead,I'm dead) on my god Varuan is infront of me standing on his knees and expressing his feelings towards me. Oh god the thinge that I want to tell him is that he telling me.

God he is asking me to be his girlfriend unbelievable I never thought oneday Varuan will propose me. Today I'm so happy Finley Varuan propose me. And I say yes to him now I am officially his girlfriend.

It's feel like my biggest dream come true. Now me and Varuan will become eachother s no one can separate us.oh god just never break this dream.